What's new

A new contribution to UGL History

SimcoeDog

Heavyweight
So my father and I are working in baffin island way up north. 24 hours sunlight. Went seal hunting with the eskimos lol.
Anyways i had a phat 5 kits of arctotropin waiting for him when he came home. He grabbed the kits and said fuck it lets drive. We are now in PEI
Enjoying our 10 days off. Arctotropins on hand. 2 road checks with sniffer dogs didnt know what gh was lol.
We visited a place today entirely made out of GLASS bottles. The owner has made 3 houses entirely out of unbroken bottles.
we decided to leave a few landmarks in the UGL AAS community history there. We left a vial of gh inside another bottle.
The owner was very greatful it is now the smallest official bottle out of all 1000 something bottles

IMG_3076 (1).jpgsmallglasshouse.jpg

Last edited:

SimcoeDog

Heavyweight
the houses are a historical site. They are made out of glass. i came to me that these bottles where very tiny (the gh) the Number of bottles it took to make 3 houses was a specific number.
and monst where milk bottles from the 40s. we left an Arctotropin vial empty and worthless lol . now the official documented number of bottles has changed and the extra is also the smallest glass bottle. and no the change is not worth more then an arctotropin vial lol..

Nobody ever put there autograph in a sidewalk before wtf ?smallglasshouse.jpg

Last edited:

StRoNgOnE

Super Heavyweight
You know its funny because now that I have reread this thread I understand exactly what he is talking about.
I think the best part is that he hangs around with his old man doing cool stuff together.
Agreed... I re-read it all now as well... pretty cool man... :D

Kall

Heavyweight
I thought I was over thinking this lol.. But nope. Real straight forward.

I picture you guys dropping that vile in and scurrying away with little shit grins on ur face! Keep that relationship with the old man rollin', people would die for that kind of stuff.

SimcoeDog

Heavyweight
You know its funny because now that I have reread this thread I understand exactly what he is talking about.
I think the best part is that he hangs around with his old man doing cool stuff together.
Thank you. That was point Exactly. I don't know for others but to me my father is my Idol. He trusted me when i wanted to try roids. he enables me to make great accomplishments.
I have gone far, but i have becase of my fathers love and passion for greatness like I.
Canadian Juice monsters Are leaders in our own ways no???