What's new

A Novices Guide to Get BIG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo_Dat

Lightweight
I decided I'd write a training, nutrition and steroid plan for novices. The type of person that will benefit from this protocol is one who is interested in gaining size (which will include some fat) and has had little to no experience with gear. This kind of person is usually in their late teens or early twenties, is relatively skinny and wants to look like the bros on Flex magazin... LOL. Firstly I'd like to dispel some myths:

1.) It is unlikely, that no matter how much you eat, train or how much gear you use, that you will never, EVER look like an IFBB Pro. These guys are genetic freaks and if you can attain even 75% of what they have you will be lucky.

2.) Steroids are not a magic potion that will make you massive overnight. To get the full results from using steroids you need to make bodybuilding a lifestyle. This means true dedication regarding training, diet and, basically, a re-arrangement your entire life style and priorities.

3.)No one should use steroids below the age of 21. It is my opinion that before 21 (and actually, if you wanna get right down to it, before the age of 25,) you don't need extra supra-physiological amounts of androgens to grow at a rapid rate. It is at this age that your body is producing the highest levels of androgens that you will ever see naturally. As such you should take advantage of it and stay natural, gaining as much size as you can. Trust me it will pay off in the long-run. BTW if you use steroids at a very early age you WILL stunt your growth, so be smart.

Okay here is what I recommend, and I know some of you eager young bucks are not gonna like it:

1.) When you decide that you might wanna give steroids a try, STOP. Sit down and think about all the consequences of their use. Let me tell you what you can REALLY expect. You will see acne on your back, shoulders, arms, chest and maybe even your face. There are some lucky guys that don't get much but you WILL get some, the degree depends generally on how bad you had acne when you were younger. You will get "cocky" and some people close to you will notice an attitude change. This is also a matter of degree, those that are already assholes will become even more a bunch of pricks. But you WILL see attitude changes as a result of the massive androgens you will be intaking. Moreover you will see even WORSE attitude changes when you come off and your endocrine system resembles that of a 16 year old menstruating bitch (no disrespect intended.) Steroids are ILLEGAL and if you are caught buying them you can go to jail. In jail you will get to see the end result of steroid use, and that will be the big mutha that wants to take a round outta your ass, so beware. There are other serious long-term effects but I won't get into them all, suffice it to say that improper use of these drugs will result in some permanent health concerns, this leads into point number 2.

2.) Now that you've decided you wanna try steroids what you need to do is sit your skinny ass down and educate yourself... FULLY. I'm not talking about listening to the advice of the bloated zit covered dude in your gym who is trying to sell you $5 Dbol tabs. What you need to do is spend AT LEAST 3 months (and preferably a year) reading books like ANABOLICS 2002 and surfing the Steroid boards and websites. If you can't tell me what a half-life is then you need to study more, so hit the books kid.

3.) Okay, so now you think you know all there is to learn about AAS, (I'm calling them AAS, and cause you've been studying, you know what that abbreviation means,) and you've reached at least age 21, AND you've been training naturally for at least a year, now you can think about getting some gear. BTW I'd like to stress the point that you MUST have been training naturally for at least a year, and preferably more. This is because, through the use of proper training methods, diet and supplementation with protein and creatine, a novice can gain MASSIVE amounts of size without any of the side effects of AAS use. I STRONGLY advise you to do this. Anyway, here's the fun part lads, since you've been visiting the steroid boards you should have a good idea of WHERE you can get your gear. Now I'm not gonna tell you how to do this, what you will need to do is learn through observation and experience. This is just another reason to take your time and learn... otherwise you are gonna get burned... bad. So what are you gonna get? The answer is you will need to get MORE than you think you need. Here is what I would recommend for your first cycle.

4.) The first cycle will be 8 weeks long. This is long enough to give solid results without too much risk of associated sides. I would suggest that you make testosterone your base. If you are below 170lbs then 400mg of test per week is adequate. If you weigh 170-210lbs then 600mg a week is okay, if you are over 210lbs then try 800mg a week. The best type of test is either plain Test Enanthate or plain Test Cyp. I would stay away from the test blends like Sustanon because they are more expensive and can cause unstable serum levels of the drug in your system if you do not take them properly. To this I would add Dianabol in the first 4 weeks of that 8 week cycle at a dose of about 40mg every day. You can adjust that dose depending on your size by adding or subtracting 5-10mg. Now make sure to take the Dbol in divided doses daily. As most dbol is about 5mg a pill, what you should do is take a couple pills every 4 hours while awake. Now the most important part... you need to get anti-estrogens. The best is Arimidex and I would suggest about 0.5mg ED. If you cannot get Arimidex then you can use estrogen "blockers" like Nolvadex at 40mg ED or Clomid at 50mg ED. But please make sure that you get something, if you do not you will risk getting bloated or worse, getting bitch tits (gyno.) So play it safe and get MORE than you think you will need.

5.) Now lets talk about diet. If your goal is to get big then you need to eat big. It is always advisable to eat healthy BUT, if you are a skinny runt what you need to do is eat LOTS. The only way to eat LOTS is to eat good tasting shit. Since you plan on getting big you will need to intake loads of calories. For hardgainers there is NOTHING WRONG with eating so-called "junk food" like burgers or pizza. I wouldn't recommend a complete diet like this, i.e. a nice steak and baked potatoe is always a better option but don't be scared of eating stuff that is not considered kosher by the bodybuilding magazines. I'd rather see you eat some junk than not eat enough and come off your cycle having gained only 5 lbs. You also need to eat often. 5-6 meals a day is a must. You will also need to intake large amounts of protein. I generally recommend at least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight and if you really wanna gain then 2 grams per lb is better. Here is another tip for you skinny fuckers, eat a meal before bed, doing this will help you pack on some mass.

6.) Training. Here is a topic that I cannot do justice in a short article. If you don't know how to train then you shouldn't be using AAS. Here are some basics. DO NOT OVERTRAIN. Yes your recovery with AAS use will be quicker, but you don't need to train every day. I would suggest training no more than 2 days in a row. When you train you need to train heavy. You should take every set (Other than the warm-up set) to failure. Anything less is a waste of energy, so don't be a pussy and count out ten lame assed reps for every set. You should use a weight that allows for 6-10 reps before you drop the fucker from exhaustion. Remember that just because you are going to failure, do NOT sacrifice good form. This will just get you injured and then you won't be gaining shit. As well, for you rookies, make sure to train your legs. There is a lot of size and weight to be gained by training your wheels hard. Don't make the mistake of having toothpick pegs.

7.) After you've finished your first cycle (which was pretty freakin wimpy and actually quite improperly designed in the grand scheme of things) now it is time to recover. Since you were taking Enth or Cyp, you will need to wait 10 days before the esters clear and you can recover. During this time you will need to use HCG at 500iu ED, I would inject the shit intramuscular like you did the AAS. After these 10 days you will need to start Clomid at 300mg on day 1 then 100mg for 3 weeks afterwards. I stress, gentleman, that failure to use HCG and Clomid will result in a limp cock and will return your recently pumped body to the skinny feeble frame you previously enjoyed. So get it and USE IT. Training during this time should be reduced. Do NOT over train now, you will drop mass by doing this. I would suggest training only every second day. I would suggest dropping to 2 sets (i.e. a warm-up and a heavy set) for each exercise. There is no need to be in the gym more than 45 minutes at this stage.

8.) Now you need to take some time off. It is at this time, or during recovery, that your acne tends to get worse. There are ways to control acne such as Finasteride (Propecia or Proscar) use during the cycle as well as Skinoren cream and sulphur based soaps. This is also the time when your hair may depart your head. To lessen this side I would suggest Finasteride use as well as a zinc based shampoo. Have fun boys, hehehehhe... Anyway take 3 months off from the date you stop the Clomid therapy. It is now that you can judge the cycle in retrospect. How was it? Did you gain at least 10-20lbs? If not why? Are you sure your gear was real? Did you eat enough? You need to sort out these answers...

9.) Now its time for the "set-point" changing cycle. This cycle will be about 15 weeks long... ouch, shit, you're gonna love it! This is what it will be (note this is approximate, as you have had some experience with AAS and sides, you will need to judge the doses to your genetics and bodyweight:)

i. Weeks 1-2: 1200mg Test Enth or Cyp as a frontload.

ii. Weeks 1-2: 800mg EQ (or Deca)

iii. Weeks 1-4: 50mg Dbol or Drol

iv. Weeks 3-12: 800mg Test Enth or Cyp

v. Weeks 3-12: 400mg EQ (or Deca)

vi. Weeks 13-15: 100mg Test Prop ED

vii. Weeks 13-15: 50mg Winstrol ED

viii. Weeks 1-15: 0.5-1mg Arimidex ED

ix. Weeks 14-15: 500iu HCG ED

x. Weeks 16-18: Clomid (as before, 300 then 100mg ED)

10.) Now you should have put on some decent size. The goal now is to keep as much of it as you can while avoiding the cost and health concerns associated with repeated long-term use. To this end I recommend Bill Roberts' 2-on/4-off protocol (note for those who want to take it a step further there is a more advanced protocol designed by Brian Batcheldor, but that is material for another article.) After you have taken off about 4 months from the set-point cycle you can start the 2-on/4-off scheme.

11.) 2-on/4-off cycles are designed to have 14 days of heavy AAS use and then 4 solid weeks of recovery without AAS. I would suggest a cycle like this:

i.Day 1 – 200mg Test Prop, 150mg Tren, 50mg Dbol, 50mg Winstrol, 0.5mg Arimidex

ii. Days 2-12 – 100mg Test Prop ED, 75mg Tren ED, 50mg Dbol ED, 50mg Winny Ed, 0.5mg Arimidex ED

iii. Days 13-14 – 50mg Dbol ED, 50mg Winny ED, 0.5mg Arimidex ED

iv. Day 15 – 300mg Clomid

v. Day 16-22 – 100mg Clomid

12.) Continue cycling in this manner, get plenty of rest, eat well and train hard and you will see results.

Rick

Super Heavyweight
Excellent read bro! That must've taken a while to type out :p

Gixxerdude

Lightweight
excellent post!!!Sure wish i would of read that 10 yrs ago...would of saved alot of $$$ and a lot of time!!!

frfghtr

Super Heavyweight
Excellent article. I'll be putting it as a sticky in the articles of interest forum in a few days, after the members have had a chance to view it here.

flex

Middleweight
i think that this post is really good for all to learn more about how to feed your-self.:banana:

praying mantis

Middleweight
Great post!!!!! thats exactly what i needed! ive been planning my first cycle soon and the info helped. I've done lots of researching on the net and reading the boards and i can honestly say ive learned LOTS!!. I've been training for over 3 years and i currently weigh 185 @ 5"8 @ 14%bf. thx for the info. later

Nemo_Dat

Lightweight
Thanks guys, that post was written a few months ago and has been on a few boards, I thought it may help out some folks here...

ralext

Middleweight
To echo everyone else, great post. You've answered several little questions with your little ditty.

tomdart

Middleweight
Asshole egh?

So I am going to become the king of assholes then egh? Hmmm.. ah well :)

Thanks for the advice! I will be returning to this post and reading it over several times.

~ Newbie Extraordinaire ~

ex_banana-eater

Super Heavyweight
Nemo_Dat said:

3.)No one should use steroids below the age of 21. It is my opinion that before 21 (and actually, if you wanna get right down to it, before the age of 25,) you don't need extra supra-physiological amounts of androgens to grow at a rapid rate. It is at this age that your body is producing the highest levels of androgens that you will ever see naturally. As such you should take advantage of it and stay natural, gaining as much size as you can. Trust me it will pay off in the long-run. BTW if you use steroids at a very early age you WILL stunt your growth, so be smart.

An average eugonadal male past puberty makes 5-7 mg's of testosterone per 24 hours. You think this is comparable to steroids? That is 35mg -49mg per week, while steroid users usually start out with 500mg of testosterone per week.

Steroids at a young age do not necessarily stunt growth. The closure of ephysial growth plates is due to estrogen levels, and the aromatisation of androgens to create these estrogens can be prevented. But the most surefire way to counter this is to use a non-aromatising androgen. Testosterone actually increases height growth, so one may be able to expect quicker than normal height growth on a cycle like that.

ex_banana-eater

Super Heavyweight
800mg per week of testosterone for a first timer at 210lbs? I wouldnt want to know what you would suggest for a 255lber like me.

Bruce Banner

Super Heavyweight
I agree that 800mg, is too high for a first timer.....

Great Post though overall!!

B.Banner

lynked

Middleweight
Nemo_Dat said:

2.) ... FULLY. I'm not talking about listening to the advice of the bloated zit covered dude in your gym who is trying to sell you $5 Dbol tabs.

Great post - one of the better ones I've read.

On a serious note though - no price posting, some people might think $5.00 is high...

Great read.

At the risk of sounding like an :asshole:, anyone know where to get Anabolics 2002 free?

FROGGYJ

Super Heavyweight
Very good read! good job Nemo_Dat! Hopefully the newbs will see this sticky and read it!

brutus

Super Heavyweight
Re: Re: A Novices Guide to Get BIG

. Testosterone actually increases height growth, so one may be able to expect quicker than normal height growth on a cycle like that. [/B]

I may be wrong, but I thought that it was test that reduced the amount of height growth. I know that for animals, the earlier you get them neutered ( eliminate test) the taller they grow.

ex_banana-eater

Super Heavyweight
Re: Re: Re: A Novices Guide to Get BIG

brutus said:
I may be wrong, but I thought that it was test that reduced the amount of height growth. I know that for animals, the earlier you get them neutered ( eliminate test) the taller they grow.

Testosterone (without estrogen aromatisation of course) will cause an increase in height.

Adolescents have successfully been treated with testosterone + letrozole, or non aromatising androgens to increase their longitudal bone growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom