What's new

A Novices Guide to Get BIG

Status
Not open for further replies.

brutus

Super Heavyweight
but it is also the increase in testosterone that seals off the growth plates.

ex_banana-eater

Super Heavyweight
brutus said:
but it is also the increase in testosterone that seals off the growth plates.
Uh, no, estrogen is what closes ephysial growth plates, like I already implied.

Where do you get this stuff seriously? hahaha

Do a simple pubmed search if you dont believe me, growth delay treatment with non-aromatising androgens.

brutus

Super Heavyweight
thats what my vet told me about my horse. Figured he's a doctor, he should know.

ex_banana-eater

Super Heavyweight
Searching for 1 second I pulled up a study

Long-term results of treatment with low-dose fluoxymesterone in constitutional delay of growth and puberty and in genetic short stature.

Strickland AL.

Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, SC.

This prospective study was designed to assess growth response, side effects, other possible long-term effects, and final adult height in boys treated with the oral androgen, fluoxymesterone. From 1973 to 1984, eighty-two short boys (71 with constitutional delay of growth and puberty [CDGP] and 11 with genetic short stature [GSS]) were treated with daily oral doses of 2.5 mg of fluoxymesterone from 6 to 60 months. Final height assessment was made from 1989 to 1991. A group of 34 untreated boys (26 with CDGP and 8 with GSS) were also followed to assess the accuracy of the Greulich-Pyle and Bayley-Pinneau (GP-BP) and sexual maturity index height prediction methods. During treatment, each patient had a 1.7- to 2.5-fold increase in linear growth velocity. Accelerated velocity (over baseline) continued as long as the bone age was less than 14 years. No adverse androgenic effects (or undue acceleration of puberty) were observed. Final height exceeded pretreatment predictions for CDGP + GSS by 6.1 +/- 3.5 (SD) cm (GP-BP) and 5.4 +/- 3.2 cm (sexual maturity index). It is concluded that a daily oral dose of 2.5 mg of fluoxymesterone can be used to accelerate linear growth in boys with CDGP and GSS when needed to alleviate emotional problems secondary to slow growth and short stature without fear of compromising final adult height.

If you examine this study, the boys are TREATED with steroids to GAIN height, and use them for TWO YEARS without long term damage of HPTA.

More:

Constitutional delay of growth and puberty in boys: the effect of a short course of treatment with fluoxymesterone.

Stanhope R, Bommen M, Brook CG.

17 boys with delayed growth spurt, 9 of whom also had late puberty, were treated with 2.5 to 5.0 mg of fluoxymesterone daily for 0.23-0.58 years. Mean increment of growth velocity was 4.5 cm/year during treatment and this was maintained at 3.8 cm/year over a post-treatment observation period of 0.22-1.3 years. Mean testicular volume at the end of the treatment period was 9.9 ml. Mean height for bone age standard deviation score remained unchanged at -1.2 to -1.4 (not significant). We conclude that a low dose of fluoxymesterone may be used in safety for a short time to induce a growth acceleration in adolescent boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty.

Adult height in Turner syndrome with and without androgen therapy.

Sybert VP.

Adult heights of 66 individuals with karyotype documentation of Turner syndrome were analyzed. The mean adult height of 29 individuals given growth-promoting hormones, oxandrolone or fluoxymesterone, did not differ significantly from that of 37 untreated subjects (148.1 +/- 4.7 vs 146.3 +/- 5.5 cm, respectively). The type of X chromosome abnormality did not influence the mean adult height. No significant deleterious effect on height was seen with earlier induction of puberty with estrogens. Parental heights did not appear to influence final adult height. Based on this study, the use of androgens to increase adult height in Turner syndrome cannot be recommended and there appears to be no benefit in delaying induction of puberty with exogenous hormones beyond the mid-teens (14 to 16 years).

Adult height in Turner syndrome with and without androgen therapy.

Sybert VP.

Adult heights of 66 individuals with karyotype documentation of Turner syndrome were analyzed. The mean adult height of 29 individuals given growth-promoting hormones, oxandrolone or fluoxymesterone, did not differ significantly from that of 37 untreated subjects (148.1 +/- 4.7 vs 146.3 +/- 5.5 cm, respectively). The type of X chromosome abnormality did not influence the mean adult height. No significant deleterious effect on height was seen with earlier induction of puberty with estrogens. Parental heights did not appear to influence final adult height. Based on this study, the use of androgens to increase adult height in Turner syndrome cannot be recommended and there appears to be no benefit in delaying induction of puberty with exogenous hormones beyond the mid-teens (14 to 16 years).

ex_banana-eater

Super Heavyweight
Oxandrolone therapy in patients with Turner syndrome.

Urban MD, Lee PA, Dorst JP, Plotnick LP, Migeon CJ.

Long-term, low-dosage androgen treatment of patients with Turner syndrome results in more rapid growth and significantly greater adult height than in control patients who receive only estrogen for pubertal development. Seventeen patients treated with oxandrolone for one year and ten treated for two years had significantly greater growth velocities during than before treatment. Mean adult height of 25 patients treated with oxandrolone, fluoxymesterone, or both was significantly taller than the height of adult patients with Turner syndrome treated with estrogen only. Excessive skeletal maturation was not generally observed.

Growth in Turner's syndrome: spontaneous and fluoxymesterone stimulated.

Lenko HL, Perheentupa J, Soderholm A.

Spontaneous growth was analysed in a group of 55 girls with Turner's syndrome and various karyotypes. Their variation in height and its dependence on parental height were similar to that of normal girls. At all ages, the 45,X karyotype was associated with slightly greater mean stature than the other karyotypes together. The bone ages lagged progressively behind from 10 years onwards. Twenty-five patients aged between 9.1 and 17.2 years were given fluoxymesterone, 0.06-0.17 mg/kg daily, for at least 1 year. Their height velocities increased significantly. This brought about a clear psychological benefit. Their final heights were predicted before and after therapy, with a new method based on the spontaneous growth and bone maturation of our patients. The response was individually variable but, on average, the patients gained in predicted height from the therapy. This effect was not lost during a posttreatment year. Abnormal lowering of the voice occurred in patients receiving greater than or equal to 0.15 mg/kg fluoxymesterone daily, but never with less than 0.13 mg/kg. No other adverse effects appeared. Thus, fluoxymesterone is useful for promoting growth in girls with Turner's syndrome.

brutus

Super Heavyweight
I'm not saying your wrong bro. All I'm saying is that my vet told me that the earlier I got my horse gelded, the taller he would get.

SwoleNS

Lightweight
Great post I am going to follow that protocol for my first cycle whih will be coming in april or may.

SwoleNS

that post bout the cycle and shit is tight but yah ive been workin out for 3 years now im 215lbs and i wanna get amssive what type crank u guys recomend i take decca and sast. or winstrol and decca

P.S.

Super Heavyweight
IMO this was not a very good post/thread, and in reality it reads very much like the old Underground Steroid Handbook. I feel that it is full of quite a bit of misinformation, and it tends to outline some very heavy amounts of test for a newb. I mean really how can one base the dosage on bodyweight? Shit you may have a guy (newb) that is a very solid/lean 170 and another (newb) that is a fat 210, so really who would be the better candidate for the higher doasge....neither as both would be lacking the needed ARs to fully utilze 800 mgs of test. They would both be two newbs that would probably have side effect issues.

IMO this is a very poor outline for anyone to follow, and is lacking in far to many areas to be of use to anyone. I think I will lock this up so as it can die and return to where it came from......the uninformed past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom