What's new

AccuSyn

eLoCC86

Super Heavyweight
Some people have asked me to keep them updated on the Accutane as they are weary about using it like I was, so that is what I will do.
Hopefully this thread is ok in the UGL review section since I am reviewing the product.
If not let me know.

(Repost)
So far so good.
Days 6 and no side effects like dry lips or anything.
Not sure how long it would take to fully start working, but acne on delts are drying out by the looks of it and chest has cleared up except some older marks but no new acne.
Got a long way to go and doubt theres much effect this early in.
Have been easily irritated the last week or so especially at work but I am also taking 500mg Test, 500mg Deca, 12.5mg AromaSyn e3d and 12.5mg Prami eod.
Not sure if the accutane effects my mood or if its the PED's but nothing crazy.

Mfg Eng

Super Heavyweight
As per my script.....

Due to dosage being weight dependent..... ie: mg/kg of body weight.....

80mg/d x 6mths

Read up on the drug and how it works- total dosage based, biomechanisms, etc. Play with it and sorry to hear what happens. Use as directed for what it is intended for- enjoy. This is not a drug to be taken lightly.

StoicStoner

Middleweight
Is it common to run Accutane with all AAS cycles? I was always under the impression that it's a once and done thing, like take it for 6 months and never worry about acne again.

eLoCC86

Super Heavyweight
I copy and pasted this from a bodybuilding/steroid website and this is recommended dosage for someone in my situation.

Indications/Purpose
For bodybuilding/athletic purposes, androgenic side effects (those having to do with male sexual characteristics).
Accutane has been proven to successfully combat androgen-induced adverse skin-related side effects, such as excessive acne on the face, back and shoulders. The recommended dosage for athlete and bodybuilder purposes is a much lower dosed, once daily administration of 10-20 mg/day for 6-8 weeks which is both safe and effective.

Also, found similar dosages on other websites and they seem to work well.

eLoCC86

Super Heavyweight
So far I didn't notice any side effects from the AccuSyn and I am around 3 weeks in but can't remember atm.
I've been in the sun and never got burned at all although starting to tan slowly 👍🏼
No dry lips, no aches or dryness of any kind except when the acne started to dry out a like a week in but now its seems to have flared up a bit on my delts and back mostly.
Was to be expected I would assume.
Also, have been taking my Aromasin and Prami consistently during my cycle.
I will post an update in a few weeks.

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
Top Poster Of Month
Totally unrelated to brands, but I am not a fan of this drug. If your acne is external regular acne, i would not take it. My opinion is it is not worth the risk. But, if you are goiNg to take it, do blood work monthly and check your liver. My doctor was very clear how important this was.

eLoCC86

Super Heavyweight
Totally unrelated to brands, but I am not a fan of this drug. If your acne is external regular acne, i would not take it. My opinion is it is not worth the risk. But, if you are goiNg to take it, do blood work monthly and check your liver. My doctor was very clear how important this was.
Already did that and doc told me nothing works because its not bacteria related, it's from the hormones.
Trust me it's not normal acne, it comes soon as i start any test.
Last time I got my bloods and everything was good, although this was like over a year ago, but i am alot healthier than I was then when I was heavily drink beer daily for months.
I don't touch booze at all now ever and eat good food.

Feelburned

Super Heavyweight
I was going to say as I said before ,the anti biotics seem to work but only for the time you're taking them ,once the course is done I find they start coming back a week later ,so I'm curious how the accutane is working fir you ? Would love to get rid of these things for good lol

Reactions: Ohz

HamHands

Super Heavyweight
I am a couple months into syn accutane. Was up to 40mg a day but have cut it back to 20 now. No sides and skin is starting to clear up other then an ugly patch in my chest

eLoCC86

Super Heavyweight
Just a small update.
So far, haven't notice to much of a difference.
Some days it seems to be dying up then it comes back and still getting new acne like normal.
Will keep those who are interested updated.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Is it common to run Accutane with all AAS cycles? I was always under the impression that it's a once and done thing, like take it for 6 months and never worry about acne again.

The doses they give teenagers and to deal with severe acne are fucking nasty and like @superbeast I am absolutely not a fan of this drug. It can fucking wreck your liver, give people major depression to the point of suicide. But yes I heard it works wonders at low doses 5-10mg to keep acne at bay and avoid the really bad sides for people prone on cycle.

Chapman83

Banned
So far I didn't notice any side effects from the AccuSyn and I am around 3 weeks in but can't remember atm.
I've been in the sun and never got burned at all although starting to tan slowly 👍🏼
No dry lips, no aches or dryness of any kind except when the acne started to dry out a like a week in but now its seems to have flared up a bit on my delts and back mostly.
Was to be expected I would assume.
Also, have been taking my Aromasin and Prami consistently during my cycle.
I will post an update in a few weeks.
Your lucky bro no sides I ran that stuff in 08 as my first cycle turned me into a walking pizza like literally so bad it made me insecure. When I came off everything I jumped on accu long time ago so I don’t remember the dose amd it was horrible so
Dry broken lips all the time it really sucked but all
Said and done got rid of that acne for good like 100 percent done a lot of gear since than

eLoCC86

Super Heavyweight
Your lucky bro no sides I ran that stuff in 08 as my first cycle turned me into a walking pizza like literally so bad it made me insecure. When I came off everything I jumped on accu long time ago so I don’t remember the dose amd it was horrible so
Dry broken lips all the time it really sucked but all
Said and done got rid of that acne for good like 100 percent done a lot of gear since than
Yeah no sides and spent yesterday in the sun and got a nice tan with no burning?
Maybe I am immune to the sides? Lol
Although, the past couple days it looks like a lot of my acne on my delts has faded and no new ones as well as back which was pretty bad.
But I won't be fooled just yet, I will wait and see and keep everyone posted.

Chapman83

Banned
Yeah no sides and spent yesterday in the sun and got a nice tan with no burning?
Maybe I am immune to the sides? Lol
Although, the past couple days it looks like a lot of my acne on my delts has faded and no new ones as well as back which was pretty bad.
But I won't be fooled just yet, I will wait and see and keep everyone posted.
That’s cool tho bro I hope it works for you like I did for me cus I’m telling u I went from pizza face and body to zero and it never came back

eLoCC86

Super Heavyweight
That’s cool tho bro I hope it works for you like I did for me cus I’m telling u I went from pizza face and body to zero and it never came back
I need it, tried everything and I won't even wear a tank top to show the muscles since I am self conscience of it.
But, apparently it's worth it since I have been putting up with it for quite a while now knowing what was causing it.
Thanks for your comments 👍🏼

Top Bottom