What's new

AccuSyn

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
I need it, tried everything and I won't even wear a tank top to show the muscles since I am self conscience of it.
But, apparently it's worth it since I have been putting up with it for quite a while now knowing what was causing it.
Thanks for your comments 👍🏼

For sure brother will work like no other drug, unless its scarred. If you have scars I've seen great results on friends who had it on their faces from high school who got the laser stuff done.

modafinilman

Heavyweight
Maybe worth a try but my doc gave me benzol perxodie 10% wash for acne and it worked wonders....a bit hard on the skin but that's not bad at all compared to acne

Reactions: Ohz

Davis

Middleweight
modafinilman

I've gotten that in the past from the Doc too.

TactuPump
Adapalene and Benzoyl Peroxide 0.1%/2.5% w/w.

Also found some Benzagel acne gel off the shelf that's Benzoyl Peroxide 5% w/w.

I've been getting a little bit more than normal myself since I've been on my first 400mg's test, makes me a bit scared to run d-bol or deca, but acne hasn't been crazy bad.
Although I've just been trying to hit my face & shoulders twice a day with a natural acne soap in the shower.

Still breaking out a bit more than normal in those area's though personally, even hitting it twice a day with the natural acne fighting soap.

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
modafinilman

I've gotten that in the past from the Doc too.

TactuPump
Adapalene and Benzoyl Peroxide 0.1%/2.5% w/w.

Also found some Benzagel acne gel off the shelf that's Benzoyl Peroxide 5% w/w.

I've been getting a little bit more than normal myself since I've been on my first 400mg's test, makes me a bit scared to run d-bol or deca, but acne hasn't been crazy bad.
Although I've just been trying to hit my face & shoulders twice a day with a natural acne soap in the shower.

Still breaking out a bit more than normal in those area's though personally, even hitting it twice a day with the natural acne fighting soap.

Well what is 400mg's test putting your E2 at? Could be acne related to high E2 possible, just curious if you're taking any AI?

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
Maybe worth a try but my doc gave me benzol perxodie 10% wash for acne and it worked wonders....a bit hard on the skin but that's not bad at all compared to acne
Did you have to go in and show the dr. Or did you just request over the phone. I am in need of something right now. I'm at 400mg test 200mg primo.

Davis

Middleweight
Well what is 400mg's test putting your E2 at? Could be acne related to high E2 possible, just curious if you're taking any AI?

I initially crashed my estrogen hard with AI'S because of a constant irritated left nipple, once I figured out I crashed it I backed off the AI'S hard.
I just made the noobie mistake there, and it didn't help with some miscommunication from the doc I didn't get in to pull bloods on week three as planned, so I got in around week five and realized my estrogen was low as all hell.
The confusion was I wasn't contacted that the forum had been sent into lifelabs, so I was sitting in limbo waiting to hear back from the receptionist then once I finally contacted them to see what the hell was going on lifelabs was booked up for an extra week give or take until I could get in on Monday morning.
Estradiol<40<162pmol/L

I've been leaning a lot more on Nova around 20mg's EOD rather than leaning heavy on the Aromasin like I was at the start to deal with my left nipple still constantly bothering me.
I've always had puffy nipples a tad so I feel like I might just be more prone to it from puberty, it's only the left though since I've started.

I started to re-introduce an AI a couple weeks later after I brought my levels back up to a normal range then slowly started to notice a slight bit of acne about a week-two after this second test, only running max 12.5MG'S Aromasin now E3.5D with pin.

These two tests were done a week apart, I had some other issues so I went in to pull bloods back to back on Monday & the next Monday.
Estradiol131<162pmol/L

To be honest I've been having more of an issue with more ingrown hairs on my legs rather than the acne, but I've always been prone to that because that has been a common thing with me even throughout my natural lifting for five-six years beforehand.

Davis

Middleweight
Did you have to go in and show the dr. Or did you just request over the phone. I am in need of something right now. I'm at 400mg test 200mg primo.

You can get the Benzagel Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% off the shelves, I believe my woman got it @ Shoppers drugmart or Roulstons, but it might be in Walmart too.

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
I initially crashed my estrogen hard with AI'S because of a constant irritated left nipple, once I figured out I crashed it I backed off the AI'S hard.
I just made the noobie mistake there, and it didn't help with some miscommunication from the doc I didn't get in to pull bloods on week three as planned, so I got in around week five and realized my estrogen was low as all hell.
The confusion was I wasn't contacted that the forum had been sent into lifelabs, so I was sitting in limbo waiting to hear back from the receptionist then once I finally contacted them to see what the hell was going on lifelabs was booked up for an extra week give or take until I could get in on Monday morning.
Estradiol<40<162pmol/L

I've been leaning a lot more on Nova around 20mg's EOD rather than leaning heavy on the Aromasin like I was at the start to deal with my left nipple still constantly bothering me.
I've always had puffy nipples a tad so I feel like I might just be more prone to it from puberty, it's only the left though since I've started.

I started to re-introduce an AI a couple weeks later after I brought my levels back up to a normal range then slowly started to notice a slight bit of acne about a week-two after this second test, only running max 12.5MG'S Aromasin now E3.5D with pin.

These two tests were done a week apart, I had some other issues so I went in to pull bloods back to back on Monday & the next Monday.
Estradiol131<162pmol/L

To be honest I've been having more of an issue with more ingrown hairs on my legs rather than the acne, but I've always been prone to that because that has been a common thing with me even throughout my natural lifting for five-six years beforehand.

Thanks for the detailed response, its all a learning experience.

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
Top Poster Of Month
This popped up on my feed. Might be useful.

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
@StoicStoner I am starting my accutane regiment tomorrow and will keep you posted on the progression. That being said this past weekend I allowed a minor burn while camping and it has made a huge difference. Not saying that's a smart idea but I wouldn't doubt a tanning bed here or there wouldn't hurt. That's my next option anyways.

StoicStoner

Middleweight
@Ohz Thanks, what dosing regimen are you doing? I get plenty of sun already and always have. I had bad cystic acne particularly on my back when I was a teen, and now I'm seeing it come back from the excessive androgens. I refuse to live with it again which is why I want to try the accutane.

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
@Ohz Thanks, what dosing regimen are you doing? I get plenty of sun already and always have. I had bad cystic acne particularly on my back when I was a teen, and now I'm seeing it come back from the excessive androgens. I refuse to live with it again which is why I want to try the accutane.
I am going to try out just 20mg for three days or so see how that goes then do 20mg in the morning and 20mg at night. The funny thing is almost all the acne on my shoulders has cleared up. I have two patches on each of my sides above my hips that are rough. I'd rather just be done with it so I am going to move forward.

StoicStoner

Middleweight
I am going to try out just 20mg for three days or so see how that goes then do 20mg in the morning and 20mg at night. The funny thing is almost all the acne on my shoulders has cleared up. I have two patches on each of my sides above my hips that are rough. I'd rather just be done with it so I am going to move forward.
Excellent, I'm planning on doing 20mg a day for several months. Let's keep this updated so others can benefit from our shared experience as acne is a real motherfucker!

I always had bad bacne as a teen and test made it spread to my shoulders. It was bad enough that i was embarassed to take my shirt off, i even had some on my biceps so t-shirts were off the table (looked like a typical juice head). I did 20mg of Pareto accutane for 5 months and now that i'm clear i use accusyn 10mg m/w/f on cycle.

This shit changed my life srs. Side effects were dry lips and sore elbows (on 20mg Ed) but now its gone. It works like Magic !

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
Excellent, I'm planning on doing 20mg a day for several months. Let's keep this updated so others can benefit from our shared experience as acne is a real motherfucker!
Yeah I never had it until the recent changes.... Lol it is a mofo but becoming a Monster well worth it.

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
Yeah I never had it until the recent changes.... Lol it is a mofo but becoming a Monster well worth it.
I am running 20mg in the morning and 20mg at night. Also most two weeks. I have not noticed one sure and aulcually going into this I had pretty decent burns on my shoulders. I am going to drop the does to 30 mg a day as it is a long process and I believe I will still reap the rewards. Any other question. Feel free

StoicStoner

Middleweight
I started mine 2 days ago. After reading more about typical dosing from dermatologists, I settled on doing 40mg/day, split dose, taken with fatty meals. I have a 60 day supply but I will probably get another 60 days worth and run it for 120 days straight. Hopefully I can say goodbye to bacne for good after this.

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Is it common to run Accutane with all AAS cycles? I was always under the impression that it's a once and done thing, like take it for 6 months and never worry about acne again.
No I don’t think it’s too common @StoicStoner.

Accutane is no joke. The sides range from mild to very serious, depending on a bunch of factors, including the genetics of the recipient. It has been linked to an increased prevalence of suicide and psychosis; and while people argue over the math, it carries a BLACK BOX WARNING. For some people it works very effectively with minimal sides, and it‘s great that this is the case for @eLoCC86.

For other people it’s a balance between sides and effectiveness. Indeed, severe acne can also be depression-evoking, particularly for younger people.

Smart monsters will always thoroughly research any compound that they decide to conduct research with, and AT THE VERY LEAST read the wikipedia article; clinical trials; and Rx information (in cases where the compound medically dispensed somewhere in the world). It’s nice to be part of a community the overwhelming majority of members take the time to conduct such research, and take medical advice from qualified professionals when necessary.

Top Bottom