What's new

Adamson BBQ

JameoN

Super Heavyweight
What a warped perspective, to single out the little guy, who is the victim of such obvious tyranny.
Yeah hes playing the victim alright. Normally I wouldn't waste energy, but I went over a few news articles and found one that gives a good overall of "why" I feel this way about this individual. Theres plenty of little guys I will always support, but i cant trust this guy. There ls more to this article than the heading, a lot of weird shit that jumps out at me.

xpac2

VET
Yeah hes playing the victim alright. Normally I wouldn't waste energy, but I went over a few news articles and found one that gives a good overall of "why" I feel this way about this individual. Theres plenty of little guys I will always support, but i cant trust this guy. There ls more to this article than the heading, a lot of weird shit that jumps out at me.

Yeah the government and media wouldnt be trying to smear him at all because he tried challenging them......

Affliction79

Seasoned VET

written by the fake news. Complete biased trash.

Beefeater

Super Heavyweight

So you are trying to prove is that he may be a flawed individual. Not up to the standards of what you perceive a "hero" needs to be. And because of said flaws he has no right to stand up for what he believes in?

methodair

RIP - Brother in Iron
Super Moderator
Yeah the government and media wouldnt be trying to smear him at all because he tried challenging them......
Exactly. To @JameoN...let's keep this thread focused on the obvious tyranny, not smear campaigns about the owner's character, based on propaganda and personal animosity.

JameoN

Super Heavyweight
Stay on topic...last warning.
Hey I enjoy a good hustle as much as the next guy. My windshield wipers came off a parked opp interceptor ffs. But you don't see me selling them back to the public. Guy is sloppy af. Smear this guy? Oh yeah he was a real mastermind worthy of smearing 😂 reminds me of Jeffrey Goines in 12 monkeys

JameoN

Super Heavyweight
I was under the impression that he was implementing all the bullshit19 protocols in his shop such as social distancing?
This was the comment I was looking for. You're right he was actually implementing them, the article I posted listed non covid related compliance items that failed. Really general stuff actually. I dont trust ppl right out of the gate, I have many reasons. But just like you, I feel they have a hidden agenda. The more that comes to light the more dishonest this guy seems to be. And if everything is propaganda, please tell me where I can find information you deem worthy of conversation? I really could careless about having a business license that doesnt tell me a lot about how someone runs their business in the first place, things happen, deadlines get missed. Seems kinda weird you would quote both Adam and a lisencing director in a propaganda piece, fact checkers love that shit. But my point was to point out the inspection was in August, before seconds wave lockdown 2 whatever. Why couldn't he of taken the garbage out ? Why tank something potentially important? And the article didn't make it seem like a big deal if he mended some of those things during the inspection, the handwash thing was. I didn't like the way he smells, and then more red flags pop I'm going to defend my reasons. I don't defend tyranny, I question ppls moral grounds, and this guy raises too many. So I'll just take my opinion and go. You know we've been friends on here a long time, you know how much bs ppe we've had to wear up north and eyerolling safety standards we lived through. and some of the others above too or atleast tolerable acquaintances. it would upset me if your good opinion of someone was based on false information, or lies. And that goes for the other monsters I've come to know. ✌

methodair

RIP - Brother in Iron
Super Moderator
Same shit playing out in NY, fascist Cuomo weaponizing a fraudulent infection rate, to try and destroy small business owners who are struggling to stay afloat.

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
Here's an update from Adam the BBQ guy. He's quite well spoken and makes good sense.

This will be very interesting.

he raises good arguments.

tge main one being.... of course there was panic at the beginning and everyone did their part.

now that more is known why have we not changed gears and our responses to reflect what is known?

protect the vulnerable. Spread good information and open. This over generalized lockdown yo-yo nonsense is completely ineffective and has been proven it doesn’t work.

This is an important challenge. People should be paying attention to this. I would love to see all these so called experts be summoned and have to take the stand to explain things like RPG to know that a deadly disease was being transmitted on site. Especially with no cases linked or contact tracing info collected by the PHU! Watching a cross examination of Dr. de Villa be any decent lawyer would be orgasmic. You would be surprised how little these experts actually know without the assistance of a teleprompter. She will be eaten alive. I would summons the whole lot of them and watch it burn! Lol

it’s not just about some small defiant business owner trying to make the news anymore..... maybe it never was?

Regardless.... this challenge could shape the future of Ontario and even Canada. People should be paying attention here.