What's new

Advice from an FBB; From one woman to another

msclmama

Registered
Hi Everyone!

I use to write a fair amount back in the day for women on the last forum I was with, and still do about cycles and how to go about it. As I am newer to CJM I would really love to be more active and be a sounding board for other women.

If I can help any ladies with their protocols I would really love to help share whatever knowledge I know. I have been working with women amateur and pro for several years. I have a decent following of women and clients (please feel free to check out my Instagram under the same handle msclmama I have tons of saved information for women to access). I do cycles free of charge and absolutely love learning about women’s specific needs hormonally.

A little bit of my background; I have a degree in BSc BioChem and currently working on my MS. I truly spend my time helping women hormonally and make sure their protocols match their specific needs. I have been a bodybuilder on the competitive scene over 6 years and am currently top in Canada for amateur bodybuilding. I’ve specifically used certain labs here that I will share soon my personal doses and how I got there, for the last 5 going on 6 years so I do have tried/tested information as to how each drug works for several documented women including myself.

if I can be of *any* help for *any* woman I would be more than happy to!

Thanks everyone! Love to see a thriving community of women openly discussing what is driven sadly very underground and very difficult to find information BY women for women!!

-msclmama

Last edited by a moderator:

Veteran

Vet
Very interesting indeed. My wife used to compete and 20 years later she still loves the life style and runs the occasional cycle.. she's always toying with the idea of getting back on stage.

We would both like hear and learn from your experience.

Double D

Vet
probably just the angle of the picture. my friend has a similar looking butt and he used to always do that, roll up his shorts into a thong take a pic and pretend it was a girls butt and show all of us. he gets me every time lol.

i'm sure msclmama is a gorgeous lady, I was just trying to add humor to the thread.

@KetoMuscles I can guarantee you that she can take me any day! i'm morphing into my avatar as the days go by.

Last edited by a moderator:

msclmama

Registered
I was just going to say LOL

Why don’t you ask those who seen it in the real? I have literally never heard my ass looks like a mans! LOL.. never actually! 😂

Zuespas

Vet
I was just going to say LOL

Why don’t you ask those who seen it in the real? I have literally never heard my ass looks like a mans! LOL.. never actually! 😂
I think I recognize your handle. Pretty sure I helped you out right before a show you prepping for with Shelby i think. A year ago or so.... I was planning on moving to Comox to work at the FWSAR.

msclmama

Registered
Did you send me aldactone in the mail? I was like.. no one helped with my prep.. lol. But yes it was really hard to get aldactone! I still have it so thank you! LOL!!

Zuespas

Vet
Did you send me aldactone in the mail? I was like.. no one helped with my prep.. lol. But yes it was really hard to get aldactone! I still have it so thank you! LOL!!
Lol yeah I did. I had a few tabs lying around and I’m not competing anymore. I remember you saying it was impossible to find at the time. I shut down my social media and disappeared because I had a hyper jealous wife at the time.

msclmama

Registered
Yes I had a feeling, not sure why! But I figured! I really honestly appreciated that! It’s hard to find here for some reason. So thank you for saving my ass!!!

Kesia

Registered
Hi Everyone!

I use to write a fair amount back in the day for women on the last forum I was with, and still do about cycles and how to go about it. As I am newer to CJM I would really love to be more active and be a sounding board for other women.

If I can help any ladies with their protocols I would really love to help share whatever knowledge I know. I have been working with women amateur and pro for several years. I have a decent following of women and clients (please feel free to check out my Instagram under the same handle msclmama I have tons of saved information for women to access). I do cycles free of charge and absolutely love learning about women’s specific needs hormonally.

A little bit of my background; I have a degree in BSc BioChem and currently working on my MS. I truly spend my time helping women hormonally and make sure their protocols match their specific needs. I have been a bodybuilder on the competitive scene over 6 years and am currently top in Canada for amateur bodybuilding. I’ve specifically used certain labs here that I will share soon my personal doses and how I got there, for the last 5 going on 6 years so I do have tried/tested information as to how each drug works for several documented women including myself.

if I can be of *any* help for *any* woman I would be more than happy to!

Thanks everyone! Love to see a thriving community of women openly discussing what is driven sadly very underground and very difficult to find information BY women for women!!

-msclmama
Hi,
I am a female CAN Vet suffering of chronic pain. I WO 5xn/wk eat 6x/day for the past 5 months. I am at my 3rd trg plan, I train with discomfurt constanthly which makes it difficult to hain. I heard Norvotrop can help not feeling the pain. During a cycle do I have to lower my calories, avoid protein powder BCAA Creatine and all.

St

Vet
Hi,
I am a female CAN Vet suffering of chronic pain. I WO 5xn/wk eat 6x/day for the past 5 months. I am at my 3rd trg plan, I train with discomfurt constanthly which makes it difficult to hain. I heard Norvotrop can help not feeling the pain. During a cycle do I have to lower my calories, avoid protein powder BCAA Creatine and all.

What kind of chronic pain.