What's new

Advice from an FBB; From one woman to another

HungryMfkr

Super Heavyweight
neuropathic pain, and sensory

neuropathic pain, and sensory
I'm stuck with chronic pain also, I do find that when stress is down pain follows. Curcuma helps a bit. Chronic pain is hard to put the finger on the exact cause. When done my first cycle +- in 2012 it was to ease the pain and rehab I'm obviously a male but it was dbol, sustanon, deca I felt great on it. But afterwards pain came back and the shit hitted the fan.
In last april I've tried to mimic the same wellbeing feeling byusing test prop and npp but didnt got the pain releaf I was hoping for.

I'm not saying that you should jump on any compound I stated. I do find that moderate cardio without impact, consistency and healthy lifestyle therefore keeping stress at a minimum helps more than anything.

Kesia

Rookie
I'm stuck with chronic pain also, I do find that when stress is down pain follows. Curcuma helps a bit. Chronic pain is hard to put the finger on the exact cause. When done my first cycle +- in 2012 it was to ease the pain and rehab I'm obviously a male but it was dbol, sustanon, deca I felt great on it. But afterwards pain came back and the shit hitted the fan.
In last april I've tried to mimic the same wellbeing feeling byusing test prop and npp but didnt got the pain releaf I was hoping for.

I'm not saying that you should jump on any compound I stated. I do find that moderate cardio without impact, consistency and healthy lifestyle therefore keeping stress at a minimum helps more than anything.
Much appreciated, I value your opinion thank you.

Mariam jakkd

Rookie
Hi Everyone!

I use to write a fair amount back in the day for women on the last forum I was with, and still do about cycles and how to go about it. As I am newer to CJM I would really love to be more active and be a sounding board for other women.

If I can help any ladies with their protocols I would really love to help share whatever knowledge I know. I have been working with women amateur and pro for several years. I have a decent following of women and clients (please feel free to check out my Instagram under the same handle msclmama I have tons of saved information for women to access). I do cycles free of charge and absolutely love learning about women’s specific needs hormonally.

A little bit of my background; I have a degree in BSc BioChem and currently working on my MS. I truly spend my time helping women hormonally and make sure their protocols match their specific needs. I have been a bodybuilder on the competitive scene over 6 years and am currently top in Canada for amateur bodybuilding. I’ve specifically used certain labs here that I will share soon my personal doses and how I got there, for the last 5 going on 6 years so I do have tried/tested information as to how each drug works for several documented women including myself.

if I can be of *any* help for *any* woman I would be more than happy to!

Thanks everyone! Love to see a thriving community of women openly discussing what is driven sadly very underground and very difficult to find information BY women for women!!

-msclmama
Hi
So glad to find you
I am new to this forum
I really need some help, I wanna start with steroids, I am in Toronto, how and where can I buy them, what do I buy, can you guide me
What would be a first cylce for cutting
Thanks if you can help

SonOfOdin

Super Heavyweight
Hi
So glad to find you
I am new to this forum
I really need some help, I wanna start with steroids, I am in Toronto, how and where can I buy them, what do I buy, can you guide me
What would be a first cylce for cutting
Thanks if you can help
Read the rules....

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
its been said already but the first thing you should do when you join a forum is read their rules or you could get banned if you don't follow them. No one one here is going to give you a name / contact for gear.
No one knows you to begin with plus its against the rules.

So what should I do
Go to the intro section and introduce yourself, then do lots of reading, ask lots of questions that don’t break any rules and participate and make friends. My girlfriend has been lifting for years and just started dabbling in sarms and fat burners in the last couple years.we both feel she’s still a year or two away before diving into things like var, primo, gh, etc