What's new

Alibaba for bulk sarms and peptides

Goldenrod

Rookie
I haven’t tried it but with so many good Sarms options - why would you to the US. Most labs have Sarms.
Some guys order their peps from the US and say no issues but I won’t - don’t want to take a chance.
I found Canadian source for BPC and TB500 so I won’t be looking into the US unless it’s for an exotic.

I haven’t tried it but with so many good Sarms options - why would you to the US. Most labs have Sarms.
Some guys order their peps from the US and say no issues but I won’t - don’t want to take a chance.
I found Canadian source for BPC and TB500 so I won’t be looking into the US unless it’s for an exotic.
I was looking into BPC 157. Price varies $29-$30 per 5mg vial. Alibaba offers Chinese labs with good standing at a price of $40 US per box. 10/5mg vials. And the more you buy the cheaper. I'm not into trying to import anything that's illegal. Most of these labs do produce AAS. That's where I'm curious about being nailed for powdered vials of peptides being mistaken for HGH or prohibited raws. And I know people use Chinese HGH so excluding these manufacturers because of being Chinese seems silly. I'm looking at price and you cant beat what I'm seeing.

Rubicon500

Rookie
I was looking into BPC 157. Price varies $29-$30 per 5mg vial. Alibaba offers Chinese labs with good standing at a price of $40 US per box. 10/5mg vials. And the more you buy the cheaper. I'm not into trying to import anything that's illegal. Most of these labs do produce AAS. That's where I'm curious about being nailed for powdered vials of peptides being mistaken for HGH or prohibited raws. And I know people use Chinese HGH so excluding these manufacturers because of being Chinese seems silly. I'm looking at price and you cant beat what I'm seeing.
Order some and see what shakes and then we will know haha

dainbramaged

Rookie
I was curious about this too. Sarms/peptides seem to be a grey area but the openness of Alibaba makes it tempting.

durk

Rookie
Maybe? I have never ordered anything shady from alibaba, but I have had over a hundred orders or more and customs has only ever checked one package. I wonder if they have some sort of deal with customs.