What's new

Alive???

Thread starter #1

NBX

Sponsor
Seems to be concern on forums across the net I am not responding.

Sorry but I do not have the time to go to the 10+ websites we sponsor. If people need to get in touch with me, Please email me at canadianmedsupplies@tutanota.com or send a message through our website and I will respond.
Sorry but gone are the days I had time to do this, with family, 3 stores and a website, there is no time left.

But I am 100% still here and always respond within 24 hours.

Thank You

I am sorry but it bugs me so much when people use your/you're incorrectly. It is so easy to remember, if the sentence makes sense by saying "you are" than you use "you're" sorry for being a grammar nazi lol but I always fucked it up to until I learned the "you are" trick

Canadian med supplies is awesome. Did you say you have 3 stores? As in store fronts? You sell the same products on your website in an actual storefront? Sorry if that is a dumb question, just never have come across a store where you can get everything you need to start a steroid lab except the steroids themselves lol

and, aren't peptides kind of a grey area?

Jdave

Registered
I am sorry but it bugs me so much when people use your/you're incorrectly. It is so easy to remember, if the sentence makes sense by saying "you are" than you use "you're" sorry for being a grammar nazi lol but I always fucked it up to until I learned the "you are" trick

Canadian med supplies is awesome. Did you say you have 3 stores? As in store fronts? You sell the same products on your website in an actual storefront? Sorry if that is a dumb question, just never have come across a store where you can get everything you need to start a steroid lab except the steroids themselves lol

dont get you’re pants in a bunch ;)
Btw I’m guessing he just sells the legal supplements and pill boxes etc at store fronts. I my city we have a supplement store that sells all the supplements AND syringes and swabs and injectable B12 but it’s also a pharmacy. It’s pretty tight.

I only ever had good experience contacting CMS. Keep up the good work.

Spartin77

Registered

You're making me puke! Your ass is too big! You are simply??? Or just have your nuts in a sling! By the way CMS rock regardless of my grade 2 education! or was that grade 1!? What was yours!!!! Or urs?

Last edited: