What's new

Am I trusting Canadian Medical Supplies?

Castor77am

I'm going to have a go at some peptides. Its been a long time since I've done anything. I know its probably a frequently asked question but I need piece of mind and I dont want to search through threads. I want to buy HGH Frag and GRHP 2. Is Canadian Medical Sup trustworthy? I just need to hear a few Yes's. . .or No's. And you feel like it your experiences with the products and service.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
I'm going to have a go at some peptides. Its been a long time since I've done anything. I know its probably a frequently asked question but I need piece of mind and I dont want to search through threads. I want to buy HGH Frag and GRHP 2. Is Canadian Medical Sup trustworthy? I just need to hear a few Yes's. . .or No's. And you feel like it your experiences with the products and service.
-- There are very few in the game whom are more trustworthy than Chad at CMS. CJM stands behind them 100%.

therealj

Rookie
My first experience with SARMS and helios was through CMS and everything was top notch.

SevenONine

Rookie
You're in good hands!! Top notch. He's almost TOO concerned about his customers. lol