What's new

Am I trusting Canadian Medical Supplies?

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
I don’t understand shipping with Canada post though. Maybe it’s a coincidence but for exemple : my last 5 orders from pareto or Syn took 3 to 4 days MAXIMUM to reach destination. My last 4 orders of cms took around a week up to 3 weeks to reach destination. This is no hate on them they are my go to. But I just don’t get it.
Maybe they're not using express shipping?

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
Maybe they're not using express shipping?
That’s probably what it is you’re right... kinda annoying that they charge 25$ for shipping and don’t use express. Regardless they’re my go to I trust them.

Joe_andersmog

Rookie
Theyre fast to process payment but my goodness they should use Xpresspost instead of Expedited. I understand they want to make money but $20 per shipment is too much to wait that long. My rep is in the same location, charges the same shipping and i get it in 3 days (I'm in ON).

woadito

Lightweight
Canada post has been horrible for me lately. Ordered some meds online for my dog from a place 40 minutes from me and it took 5 working days...

Mini G

Middleweight
Canada post has been horrible for me lately. Ordered some meds online for my dog from a place 40 minutes from me and it took 5 working days...
I've had two packages in the last 3 months "go missing". Investigation still ongoing.

I looked online and there seems to be alot of that going around now. Not sure what's happening but it seems something's amiss with Canada Post.

cypz

Rookie
I have been using CMS for years for peptides and the quality is fantastic.

For the most of it CMS is more reasonably priced when compared to American players and they are very quick to ship out.

I'm going to have a go at some peptides. Its been a long time since I've done anything. I know its probably a frequently asked question but I need piece of mind and I dont want to search through threads. I want to buy HGH Frag and GRHP 2. Is Canadian Medical Sup trustworthy? I just need to hear a few Yes's. . .or No's. And you feel like it your experiences with the products and service.

durk

Super Heavyweight
I don’t understand shipping with Canada post though. Maybe it’s a coincidence but for exemple : my last 5 orders from pareto or Syn took 3 to 4 days MAXIMUM to reach destination. My last 4 orders of cms took around a week up to 3 weeks to reach destination. This is no hate on them they are my go to. But I just don’t get it.
I have been receiving express post packages fast, but for some reason whenever I have sent one during COVID it has taken an entire month. Sometimes it even bounces around to cities no where near its destination. I sometimes feel like workers are just throwing packages around to different destinations like they just don’t give a fuck.