What's new

Anabolic steroids for ligament/tendon injuries and strengthening

Goldenrod

Rookie
According to this article nandrolone, boldenone, primo and Anavar are listed.

I was able to find several studies showing nandolone did significantly increase healing time of tendons albeit with rats.
Curious if anyone has comments on their experiences?

Thanks

You may enjoy this thread as well

Eq has always made my joints feel good, i am still pretty young (29) but i try to use something for joint support with every cycle as a preventative and if you're wanting to take advantage of the benefits of any of the listed compounds for joint support then you should be taking in a collagen supplement alongside it so that your body has enough of the ingredients to actually allow the elevated levels of collagen synthesis to occur.

Goldenrod

Rookie
You may enjoy this thread as well

Eq has always made my joints feel good, i am still pretty young (29) but i try to use something for joint support with every cycle as a preventative and if you're wanting to take advantage of the benefits of any of the listed compounds for joint support then you should be taking in a collagen supplement alongside it so that your body has enough of the ingredients to actually allow the elevated levels of collagen synthesis to occur.
Thanks - that exact article posted in the past is contained in the link I posted further down. Oops - I wasn’t around back then. Thanks on the collagen suggestion, will get some as I ran out a month ago. Sorbate recommended that to me previously too.
Again, thanks @MuscleEngineer