What's new

Androbolics SARMS

Oge

Rookie
Hey guys. I'm looking for a decent sarm source. I'm currently trying CMS's mk677, but the results are very underwhelming. I used to use neobolics before they shut down and had awesome results.

My question is, have you guys tried androbolics sarms? They look legit but I cant find anything online about them. Or maybe some other source suggestions? Thanks!

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
Mk677 isn’t a wonder drug
I’ve never heard of the source as you cited as being superiors to CMS but I know a friend who had used CMS and got all the mk677 effects. I also ordered from them and received SYN mk and also am getting all the results (both beneficial and other such as appetite)
I’ve ran innovagen mk in the past and results were... the same. Nothing drastic (as it’s not supposed to be) but very much in line which what is expected.

zero939

Lightweight
androbolics had my email which is strange, i had all their VIP coupons etc...

i think that they might be neobolics... especially if they ship from quebec.

Goldenrod

VET
They were back when I answered but now I get everything from an UGL of choice. it was good before and I can't imagine their liquid is worse.
Don't expect much from sarms - they won't do that much and you should not use them for more than 4-6 weeks in a row.
GR

TigrisAlbus

Lightweight
They were back when I answered but now I get everything from an UGL of choice. it was good before and I can't imagine their liquid is worse.
Don't expect much from sarms - they won't do that much and you should not use them for more than 4-6 weeks in a row.
GR
Cool, thanks for the reply.

Hey guys. I'm looking for a decent sarm source. I'm currently trying CMS's mk677, but the results are very underwhelming. I used to use neobolics before they shut down and had awesome results.

My question is, have you guys tried androbolics sarms? They look legit but I cant find anything online about them. Or maybe some other source suggestions? Thanks!
i heard their really good, my next mk 677 orders gonna be with them. i usually use as their always good quality and very efficient but androbolics mk is so much better deal . for same cost u get twice as much and the quality is supposed to be excellent as they have 3rd party testing

Last edited by a moderator:

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
i heard their really good, my next mk 677 orders gonna be with them. i usually use meatspin.com as their always good quality and very efficient but androbolics mk is so much better deal . for same cost u get twice as much and the quality is supposed to be excellent as they have 3rd party testing
You cannot post websites. Also Androbolics sucks and 3rd party testing from who? Use an ugl for Sarms