What's new

Androbolics SARMS

ino is who i use for everything but i keep seeing great things about andro here in canada and its a really good deal price wise. at least for the mk 677
i hope that article opens for ya

*edit- cannot link a site that sells aas. Please follow the rules.

Chevy

Last edited by a moderator:
You cannot post websites. Also Androbolics sucks and 3rd party testing from who? Use an ugl for Sarms
youre the only person ive ever seen say anything negative about andro.
You cannot post websites. Also Androbolics sucks and 3rd party testing from who? Use an ugl for Sarms
andro sucks huh? youre the only person ive ever seen make a negative comment/review/anything about andro

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
youre the only person ive ever seen say anything negative about andro.

andro sucks huh? youre the only person ive ever seen make a negative comment/review/anything about andro
yes cause I’ve used them. Where are all these positive reviews from huh? Fucking reddit?

the Frenchman behind the lab sells fake gh too

Where/who are these tests from?

Just joined and white knighting first andro? Wonder who you might be huh?

Your lab androbolics is a rip off to bud. Ugl prices and quality are much better.

yes cause I’ve used them. Where are all these positive reviews from huh? Fucking reddit?

the Frenchman behind the lab sells fake gh too

Where/who are these tests from?

Just joined and white knighting first andro? Wonder who you might be huh?

Your lab androbolics is a rip off to bud. Ugl prices and quality are much better.
A reddits a waste of time for anything
B andro aint "my lab"
C im no ones knight in shining armour thats for damn sure.
D how fucking many fucks can u fucking put in one fucking post for fuck sake? fuck fuck.
E you dont know me or a single thing about me so dont try and put words/thoughts/ideas or motives on me bud
F LMAO u need a hug or something? time to turn down the juice bud .

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
B andro aint "my lab"
D how fucking many fucks can u fucking put in one fucking post for fuck sake? fuck fuck.
E you dont know me or a single thing about me so dont try and put words/thoughts/ideas or motives on me bud
You really hurt my feelings. You do you you. Andro sells fake gh and underdosed over priced sarms. Fill your boots for all I care. You tell me to turn down the juice as a deflection but seriously why so upset when I posted that Andro was junk huh? I don’t see a bunch of grand reviews for that shit brand outside of Reddit huh? Huh? Huh?

Huh? I’m also really glad I don’t know or have friends like a loser like yourself. Huh?

Last edited:

gozonuts

Rookie
Hey guys. I'm looking for a decent sarm source. I'm currently trying CMS's mk677, but the results are very underwhelming. I used to use neobolics before they shut down and had awesome results.

My question is, have you guys tried androbolics sarms? They look legit but I cant find anything online about them. Or maybe some other source suggestions? Thanks!
I'm in Montreal and I tried Androbolics out because of course it would be a quick delivery and also, it was promoted on More Plates More Dates website (for what that's worth).
I bought a bottle of the Mk and the Testalone, but tried the MK first for the duration of the bottle, which was 90 pills. I didn't feel anything after a month on one pill, which was 15mg. I doubled the dose for the duration of the bottle and continued to feel nothing. I was obviously disappointed but tried the Testalone next with the sake results, nothing! With the MK, I thought maybe I was just a non responder, but to have no noticable results or even a feeling that's something is happening is a bit of give away that something's not right. When I contacted whoever is behind this 'company', I was completely ignored, even after numerous emails. All of my attempts to leave rational and fair reviews were in vain, and 8d you see their reviews, they allow nothing but positive comments. If that isn't 8yseof fishy, then I don't know what else to tell you. This is exactly what I have come to expect out of anything out if Quebec, scams and bullshit.

gozonuts

Rookie
B andro aint "my lab"
Hey, now you know your alphabet! Good boy!

WestCoastCadillac

Middleweight
I'm in Montreal and I tried Androbolics out because of course it would be a quick delivery and also, it was promoted on More Plates More Dates website (for what that's worth).
I bought a bottle of the Mk and the Testalone, but tried the MK first for the duration of the bottle, which was 90 pills. I didn't feel anything after a month on one pill, which was 15mg. I doubled the dose for the duration of the bottle and continued to feel nothing. I was obviously disappointed but tried the Testalone next with the sake results, nothing! With the MK, I thought maybe I was just a non responder, but to have no noticable results or even a feeling that's something is happening is a bit of give away that something's not right. When I contacted whoever is behind this 'company', I was completely ignored, even after numerous emails. All of my attempts to leave rational and fair reviews were in vain, and 8d you see their reviews, they allow nothing but positive comments. If that isn't 8yseof fishy, then I don't know what else to tell you. This is exactly what I have come to expect out of anything out if Quebec, scams and bullshit.
I had a similar experience.

Buffchicken

Thunder Chicken
Bunk

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Yes he was also selling bunk gh verified by blood work

vancouver

Rookie
What I'm hearing from the last few is bad news. I'm currently running their MK-677. I was crazy hungry for the first few weeks, so I assumed that as a good. I've put on weight and injuries have subsided. I've used CJC/GRP's over the last 10 years with good results (until quality of many companies went downhill). Initial sides were similar.

I have a bottle of their Rad-140 and now I'm worried about taking it. Any recent feedback on these guys?

Last edited:

PacMan

Seasoned VET
What I'm hearing from the last few is bad news. I'm currently running their MK-677. I was crazy hungry for the first few weeks, so I assumed that as a good. I've put on weight and injuries have subsided. I've used CJC/GRP's over the last 10 years with good results (until quality of many companies went downhill). Initial sides were similar.

I have a bottle of their Rad-140 and now I'm worried about taking it. Any recent feedback on these guys?
www.helixxonline.com

- PacMan

Goldenrod

VET

If you have a bottle, use it and make a review. That being said if I was buying sarms I would either go to my trusted source or to: http://www.helixxonline.com/

The website has a good reputation.

I've never used andro but theyre just neobolics rebranded. neo has a decent rep for quality. i wouldnt be concerned if i was you. theres a couple guys in here who either
A have some personal issue with andro/neo
B are trying to plug their buddy by slamming any competitors and accusing anyone with anything decent to say about andro/neo of being a rep for andro.
either way i couldnt care less what their issue is but neo had a good rep so andro should be fine. again..ive never personally used them but my research found nothing negative about neo. the only negative things ive ever found were by the couple guys in here. but thats their opinions and they have every right to voice those opinions however they dont have the right to make false "rep accusations" based on no factual info. JMO.

long story short. u should be fine with andro/neo