What's new

Androbolics SARMS

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
I've never used andro but theyre just neobolics rebranded. neo has a decent rep for quality. i wouldnt be concerned if i was you. theres a couple guys in here who either
A have some personal issue with andro/neo
B are trying to plug their buddy by slamming any competitors and accusing anyone with anything decent to say about andro/neo of being a rep for andro.
either way i couldnt care less what their issue is but neo had a good rep so andro should be fine. again..ive never personally used them but my research found nothing negative about neo. the only negative things ive ever found were by the couple guys in here. but thats their opinions and they have every right to voice those opinions however they dont have the right to make false "rep accusations" based on no factual info. JMO.

long story short. u should be fine with andro/neo
“I’ve never used neo but they’re fucking great bro!!!!”

If anyone wants advice on being unemployed and gifted at playing vids this is the guy to ask

SYN has some extremely popular gear/sarms right now. if your scared off your andro give syn a go...ive always been an innovagen guy but ive been trying out syn after all the positive stuff said here and i can also personally vouch for the rep i deal with. he/shes been an absolute pleasure to deal with and he/she spent a significant amount of time walking me thru bitcoin as id never used it before. absolute champ quality service and patience with me. i was astounded at the time he/she happily spent helping me out.

vancouver

Rookie
SYN has some extremely popular gear/sarms right now. if your scared off your andro give syn a go...ive always been an innovagen guy but ive been trying out syn after all the positive stuff said here and i can also personally vouch for the rep i deal with. he/shes been an absolute pleasure to deal with and he/she spent a significant amount of time walking me thru bitcoin as id never used it before. absolute champ quality service and patience with me. i was astounded at the time he/she happily spent helping me out.
I tried the SYN MK-677 from CMS; it was a replacement for a MK-677 product that did nothing and they no longer carry. I have to say, SYN was no different, no sides at all but, maybe 15mg isn't enough. With the andro product, I was hungry as fuck the first few weeks and still on the hungry side about 30 minutes after I take it now. I intermittent fast and generally eat my first meal around noon. Since taking the andro product, I can't last until 10am. That isn't an endorsement and it doesn't mean that it's MK-677 that's making me hungry. I don't like what I've read and I've tried two previous products with zero effect. Since my first post in this thread, I've read articles whereby a variety of sarms were tested and most failed in purity or content. This is not a surprise to me, it seems like all the good sources go downhill eventually...

I'll give the Rad-140 a go, but do blood test along the way. At the same time, I'll get IGF checked to see if andro's MK-677 has me above baseline.

I tried the SYN MK-677 from CMS; it was a replacement for a MK-677 product that did nothing and they no longer carry. I have to say, SYN was no different, no sides at all but, maybe 15mg isn't enough. With the andro product, I was hungry as fuck the first few weeks and still on the hungry side about 30 minutes after I take it now. I intermittent fast and generally eat my first meal around noon. Since taking the andro product, I can't last until 10am. That isn't an endorsement and it doesn't mean that it's MK-677 that's making me hungry. I don't like what I've read and I've tried two previous products with zero effect. Since my first post in this thread, I've read articles whereby a variety of sarms were tested and most failed in purity or content. This is not a surprise to me, it seems like all the good sources go downhill eventually...

I'll give the Rad-140 a go, but do blood test along the way. At the same time, I'll get IGF checked to see if andro's MK-677 has me above baseline.
most people ive heard of dose mk 25-30 mg..syns is 15mg i take 1 and a half 22.5. ive seen people that said they never get the appetite increase and ive seen others who say theyd eat everything in sight. its one of those things that hits people differently i believe. i take it to help heal nerve damage. since i started ive seen remarkable improvements after 2 yrs of complete deadness from knee down.2yrs nothing...mk for 6 mos on and off and ive got full ankle mobility back and i can do calf raises again. still can't wiggle my toes much.