What's new

Another CJM newcomer

mr.trixxter

Hey everyone... just joined the site and gotta say I’m blown away with all the info on here.

I just turned 43, train regularly but have all the symptoms of low T (labs came back normal) and my GP just isn’t interested doing doing any further investigation or doesn’t seem experienced on the topic. So hoping for help/advice for that safe little “push” to get me back to feeling like I’m in my 20s again without having to go through all the red tape.

Upjohn

Rookie
Welcomes✋

Start a new tread in TrT section with ur info (low test results) and background etc .... get u some advice 👍

mr.trixxter

Welcomes✋

Start a new tread in TrT section with ur info (low test results) and background etc .... get u some advice 👍
thanks Upjohn... was just thinking about doing that.(y)
I’ve been doing tonnes of research on TRT and holy hell is there a lot of “first hand” knowledge you wont find anywhere else other than in places like this

Pewbert

Grade 3 or equivalent
Banned
Welcome to CJM
The land of giants

Hey bro
I'm on trt for 5 yrs
If I was you I'd find a Dr. on line in your area who deals with hormones and trt
It's expensive like I pay about $200.00 every 6 month visit but it's not too bad I guess

I think it's best because insurrence pays for the testosterone and stuff
And you need HCG other wise your balls will shrink to the size of peanuts best to have a DR. do that for you... I think
Or you could also just find your self a g2g gear sours and do your own trt
In that case I'd recommend you pin yourself Mondays and Thursdays 80mgs each shot

Keeping your dose under 200mgs makes sure it wont fuck with your estrogen.... on this dose you should get awesome boners
See how you feel get your blood checked you can do it on line
One of the monsters on CJM know's the name of the place
Get it checked after 4 wks

Then bring results to CJM TRT forum and post your results and get advise on how the blood looks
Its up to you I guess how you want to go about it
But remember its your fucking life and your the one who has to live it

Live it as hard as you can before it's over
Wont be long now bro

-Pewbert

Old RhynoS

Rookie
Welcome, plenty of resources here, make friends with the search button and you will be busy soakin it all in 😀

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- You've definitely come to the right place for igniting the iron passion . CJM is the apex when it comes to AAS information and guidance. Always has been and always will be. You're in with the Monsters now @mr.trixxter

PacMan

Vet
Welcome to CJM. Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan

tristan

Rookie
Hey everyone... just joined the site and gotta say I’m blown away with all the info on here.

I just turned 43, train regularly but have all the symptoms of low T (labs came back normal) and my GP just isn’t interested doing doing any further investigation or doesn’t seem experienced on the topic. So hoping for help/advice for that safe little “push” to get me back to feeling like I’m in my 20s again without having to go through all the red tape.
If your test levels are mid-normal, you could have a thyroid issue. Very simple to test and treat.