What's new

Anti Aging clinics in Toronto.

Donnie.

Rookie
Hi,. Wondering if there is any recommendations for AA clinics in To? Is pharma HGH possible after consultation or have I got it wrong, and HGH prescribing Anti aging clinics are just a USA thing?

Thanks

Wod

Seasoned VET
You're not getting a script for GH in Canada for the purpose of anti aging.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
You're not getting a script for GH in Canada for the purpose of anti aging.
Know a couple rich ass friends that use a guy in GVRD that they get it from, so it is possible. Hes definitely one of those "sports" docs.

Donnie.

Rookie
Thanks - does anyone know if USA clinics prescribe to Canadian citizens? When border is open I travel to USA once every 4 to 6 weeks.

Donnie.

Rookie
Know a couple rich ass friends that use a guy in GVRD that they get it from, so it is possible. Hes definitely one of those "sports" docs.
Googling AA clinics BC comes up.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Thanks - does anyone know if USA clinics prescribe to Canadian citizens? When border is open I travel to USA once every 4 to 6 weeks.
That's a good question I know the MPMD guy Derek promotes a Michigan based TRT clinic and I know someone that emailed him asking about Canadians and he said it shouldn't be an issue. I mean the guy is Canadian himself.

Wod

Seasoned VET
It's possible - It's just that in Canada GH isn't given for that purpose.

A doctor can write a script, say It's for off-label use and that he believes It'll serve the patient well in alleviating whatever problem that the patient is having. It's just very uncommon.

Reactions: A.B

Donnie.

Rookie
That's a good question I know the MPMD guy Derek promotes a Michigan based TRT clinic .......... I mean the guy is Canadian himself.
I checked and currently website says US residents only - also site says not taking new customers just now.

Non residents can be prescribed meds in US. If up here is too problematic then I guess I`ll look into US AA clinics. If anyone has figured this out already would be good to hear your experience.

TRT-Ontario

Rookie
Deerfields. Toronto.
Dr. Knipping.
Uses an anti-aging protocol of: DHEA: Test: HGH: Metformin.
Very expensive.

I’ve been on HGH a while. Idk if it makes a differece? Dialing in your Test: proper diet: rest & exercise is the gold standard of AA.

I still have lots of work to do w my exercise & diet.

Hope this helps.