What's new

Anti estrogen foods

Thread starter #1
You, guys, don't have that issue but estrogens are a woman's enemy. I was wondering if there are foods that could be prevent bloating, water weight gain and other annoying sides.

Goose

Registered
I always thought progesterone was the enemy. Im pretty sure progesterone binds onto dopamine receptors which causes cravings.

Thread starter #3
I always thought progesterone was the enemy. Im pretty sure progesterone binds onto dopamine receptors which causes cravings.
Broccoli extract is supposed to help. I have decided to buy a supplement called DIM. Starting tomorrow.

Thread starter #4
DIM seems to work -- maybe it's psychological lol but I feel less bloated. I still wish I could run the real thing (AI) :p

Thread starter #6
Hi millennium girl

So why can't you take a real (AI)?
I cannot order anything "illegal" because of my job ;)

If I could I would probably run Anavar again .... I need a good female AAS to put on lean mass again.

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
Are you tested vinny?

on a completely unrelated note....

i had a Belgian Flemish sour beer last weekend at a bbq at a friends house..... that was ummmm.....different.

Anyways....it made me think of you.

Thread starter #9
Are you tested vinny?

on a completely unrelated note....

i had a Belgian Flemish sour beer last weekend at a bbq at a friends house..... that was ummmm.....different.

Anyways....it made me think of you.
Yes we are. Besides I don't want my address to be flagged. A P.O. Box isn't anonymous either, you need to show your ID to open one and LE can have access to it if they want to.

Do you remember the name of that beer Bigugly? Is it a Hoegaerden (white beer)?

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
Yes we are. Besides I don't want my address to be flagged. A P.O. Box isn't anonymous either, you need to show your ID to open one and LE can have access to it if they want to.

Do you remember the name of that beer Bigugly? Is it a Hoegaerden (white beer)?
hmmmm..... I suppose it’s not worth a job in the long run. How many years do you have left?

the beer wasn’t hoegaerden. It was something vastly different. The name escapes me but it was Belgian Flemish sour beer. It was very acidic. Definitely sour! Lol

Thread starter #12
hmmmm..... I suppose it’s not worth a job in the long run. How many years do you have left?

the beer wasn’t hoegaerden. It was something vastly different. The name escapes me but it was Belgian Flemish sour beer. It was very acidic. Definitely sour! Lol
I retire after the knee replacement (I have 220 days off left lol).

I might look for anavar after that. I wish Redicat was still around, his Paper Var was good stuff.

Maybe it is Gueuze that you had ... It tastes different too?

Go with the Gueuze.. :D

Gueuze
Main article: Gueuze
A mixture of young (one-year-old) and old (two- and three-year-old) lambics that have been bottled. Because the young lambics are not yet fully fermented, it undergoes secondary fermentation in the bottle and produces carbon dioxide. A gueuze will be given a year to carbonate in the bottle, but can be kept for 10–20 years.