What's new

Anybody have experience with this GH brand?

Shiqptar13

Rookie
Got this GH kit from a buddy of mine who says it’s good stuff, just wondering if anyone has used it or knows anything about it and if it is real or fake or underdosed. Thanks2468B3B2-7443-489B-8BFD-D2D6767F5F44.jpegEFD132C4-34C5-4501-A9C1-931C866CBCCA.jpegD1A8DDD6-D8C2-419B-AF31-854584E99FBF.jpegF1E6AF06-13C9-4BFB-A943-566114E636D1.jpeg

A.B

Middleweight
Well it’s fancy labelled generic hgh. I’m not confident buying hgh in Canada And that’s for years. Trust where you got it from? Only one way to find out. I haven’T seen any similar generics

Shiqptar13

Rookie
That’s citadel ugl. I think I read somewhere they are testing around 6iu. But not sure how recent. Go pharma.
Been looking for a pharma source for awhile and not much luck. Might have to hit up my doc and see what he can do.

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
I think its always said HGH threads never end well as its the same discussion - generics are cheaper but are you getting HGH and what dose are you actually getting.
I will only take pharmacy HGH but that is my choice, lots of people state they get good results from generics. Sorry, I can't help as I don't take generic GH. Its expensive but is the only GH I will take.
let us know what you think of the product.

Lex

Heavyweight
so whats the deal with HGH in canada? I understand Its very hard to acquire pharma but why are the generic brands not good? Is the HGH from USA sources pharma grade or just higher quality generic?

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
so whats the deal with HGH in canada?
Theres hrs n hrs of threads in this section that will give you the full-meal-deal on the answer to your question 😉

The amount of time this Exact question is asked is plenty-fold over time , hence why GH threads go south quick kinda deal

Kanon

Super Heavyweight
Yes I have. The 8mg and 20mg ones. Didn’t know they made 5mg to be honest. Maybe yours is a different series of saizen ? Looks different. They offer the “saizen liquid” and “saizen click easy”. Are you trying to verify if it’s legit? Or just curious if the gh is any good?? I mean if it’s legit than yes it’s good lol. There is also 15iu in 5mgs. Standard across all pharma gh. 1mg=3iu

Attachments

Shiqptar13

Rookie
Yes I have. The 8mg and 20mg ones. Didn’t know they made 5mg to be honest. Maybe yours is a different series of saizen ? Looks different. They offer the “saizen liquid” and “saizen click easy”. Are you trying to verify if it’s legit? Or just curious if the gh is any good?? I mean if it’s legit than yes it’s good lol. There is also 15iu in 5mgs. Standard across all pharma gh. 1mg=3iu
Trying to verify if it’s real. Kinda pricey since it’s only gonna last 5 days for the box. So wanna know if it’s worth it before I buy a lot of them

Kanon

Super Heavyweight
Is this a Turkish product ? Post a pic of the serial numbers, lot numbers, expiry...

you can verify Turkish products here

D-cal

Rookie
I wouldn’t bother with Citadel GH. I’ve used it, along with lots of other generics, and thee guys on the board here got it right, if it ain’t pharma save ur $$$. Course anyone selling generics is gonna day they’re good. And yes there testing around 6iu. Save a bit more cash and just get pharma instead. If I’m really hurting I’ll go for meditrope but that’s not very often. Good luck with the GH