What's new

Anyone heard of Can-tech labs?

Hello All!

There is a new lab available in my area that is trying to compete with syn. I was wondering if anyone has heard of or tried can-tech pharmaceuticals?

All opinions and reviews welcome,

Beefeater

Super Heavyweight
I have never heard of them. I highly doubt they'll be any competition for an established brand such as Syn.
They sound like they're just going to be another fly by night. Here today gone tomorrow.

BC

Administrator
Does anyone else find it incredibly stupid when these newfound two-bit operations starting running around cities saying they're going to "compete" with top tier brands?

I remember about 6-7 years ago when Newport was a crowd favourite that some jabronis out of Langley/Surrey/Fraser Valley area with a lab called Spartan Pharmaceuticals told everyone they were "going to take down Newport". They lasted about 4 months, dried up, and were never to be heard from again.

This is no different than building go karts in my backyard and saying, "y'know guys... I'm going to be the next Ferrari."

Ridiculous, to say the least.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Direct competition for Syn hey well that's laughable they aren't just competing with Syn for market share.

What a joke these fucking new labs are when they come out swinging like that they will have to leap frog Pareto, Inno and some of the other quailty labs to even breathe that air on the top of the mountain I doubt they last very long with that mentality.

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
Top Poster Of Month
Hello All!

There is a new lab available in my area that is trying to compete with syn. I was wondering if anyone has heard of or tried can-tech pharmaceuticals?

All opinions and reviews welcome,
Tell your buddies they are probably better off focusing on someone at their level. Like Terragon. But, be sure it is the real Terragon. You do know which is the real one, right?

Dandy

Lightweight
”A new lab trying”? Lol, good luck with that.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Does anyone else find it incredibly stupid when these newfound two-bit operations starting running around cities saying they're going to "compete" with top tier brands?

I remember about 6-7 years ago when Newport was a crowd favourite that some jabronis out of Langley/Surrey/Fraser Valley area with a lab called Spartan Pharmaceuticals told everyone they were "going to take down Newport". They lasted about 4 months, dried up, and were never to be heard from again.

This is no different than building go karts in my backyard and saying, "y'know guys... I'm going to be the next Ferrari."

Ridiculous, to say the least.

FYI Spartan still runs a site with a bunch of shitty ovepriced GH/Fake Jintropin kits and other products like Finnea and Almere ( is this even still in production) lol.

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Never heard of them.
No reason not to stick with well reputed labs with a track record imho.
Safety in numbers.

Top Bottom