What's new

Anyone here watch the NFL?

YODATRON

Rookie
With Week 1 around the corner this Thursday when the Bears will host the Packers anyone have any favorites any dislikes predictions for the season what are your thoughts?

Beecom

@YODATRON Massive NFL Fan!!! Can't wait for the season to be back and get going! Seahawks Fan here!! That D is looking unreal now and believe they can have a good season.

My Predictions:
-Dallas Cowboys make the Superbowl but don't win
- Just for you!! David Montgomery get 1250 yards and 10 TD's in his rookie year to lead all rookie RBs!
-Pats take the superbowl over the cowboys in Miami in the superbowl
-The Ravens win the AFC North and set rushing records across the board
-The Houston Texans finish 8-8 and are a massive disappointment
-LA Rams take a step back from last year and don't win the division. (However get a wild card)
-D. Adams is the top WR in TD's as A. Rodger comes back healthy for the entire season
-The Buffalo Bills post an above .500 records and get a wild card spot
-D Johnson (ARI) is washed up and doesn't break 1000 yards rushing
-A Kamara leads the league in rushing yards
-Indy colts still make the wild card game

manfreakyca

Rookie
love football NFL!! Gronk is done shrunk down! Pats endup who knows?? The Black n Blue division aint shit no more!! Raiders cant get there shit together dissapointment!! kansas chargers saints colts rams steelers jets giants miami tampa eagles who knows how they will all do??? I love to see ravens go all the way!!

YODATRON

Rookie
I am Broncos fan @Beecom not sure how this season will play out I am hopeful but think we still lack a few key pieces.

If Rodgers stays healthy I am curious to see how the Packers will do that will be exciting.

Will the Bears still be a defensive beast with Vic Fangio gone?

I would like to see the Rams do well this year I think they got to the playoffs this years.

Patriots as much as I dislike them you can never count them out Brady has a few different weapons replacing Gronk this will be interesting to see if he still has it he never seems to age.

Kansas City will be a crazy offensive unit again since they haven't lost any of their weapons.

I dont like how Indy fans did with Andrew Luck he deserves to be able to walk away from the game especially after all his injuries I am sure it was hard for him.

The Texans went off with trades yesterday let's see how this goes they have a horrible offensive line see how they do their defense isn't all that great but who knows.

I am just excited for some football already got a few fantasy teams going.

YODATRON

Rookie
Man Zeke just got paid and so did Jared Goff 110 million in guaranteed money wow playing in the NFL is like winning the lotto.

Beecom

Man Zeke just got paid and so did Jared Goff 110 million in guaranteed money wow playing in the NFL is like winning the lotto.
Game changer! Even the Jared Goff got paid too! Going to make it interesting in Dallas when they have to pay Dak & Amir

MRX

Rookie
Life long Bills and Sabres fan, my hometown :)

We watch soccer in Europe :p

What I prefer is watching the NHL. I used to date a hockey player and kept fighting with fans of the other team :D
Fun!

YODATRON

Rookie
We watch soccer in Europe :p

What I prefer is watching the NHL. I used to date a hockey player and kept fighting with fans of the other team :D
Fun!
Who is your soccer/football team and who do you like in hockey MG?
I am a longtime Liverpool fan we are doing better finally as well Calgary Flames fan for NHL.

Who is your soccer/football team and who do you like in hockey MG?
I am a longtime Liverpool fan we are doing better finally as well Calgary Flames fan for NHL.
My belgian team is Bruges. I used to be a fan of Manchester United when Beckham was still playing.
I used to skate with hockey players back in the 80's, it was fun. Ice hockey is very male/physical/tough and that's what I love.