What's new

Anyone remember (Liquitech oral suspensions)?

Thread starter #1
Reading another thread reminded me on Liquitech Labs oral suspensions. This was back in the early 2000s.

I only tried the Anadrol, but there was a few more in the list.

Wondering why another lab hasn't gone this route. Thinking the economics probably weren't great.

durk

Registered
I know they were a good lab, but I remember there being a lot of complaints about their drol

I remeber them! Got good results from their Clen and T3.

Believe the half life and the time frame these oral prepararions stay "potent" and useful has a very small window.

Liquids would need to be made upon order... so the time and the removal of being able to "stock and warehouse" the products... made for a difficult day to day of the operators. (As a guess)

CSmash

Registered
They were the very first lab I started using. Tasted like damn moonshine. Dosed correctly imo and great service. They went from the liquids to the injects and orals, never had any issues that I recall but could of.

BC

Administrator
I believe a large part of why these were abandoned is due to shipping and logistical aspects. With the abuse that CanadaPost puts a lot of packages through, it would surely be easier (and less problematic) to ship a plastic bottle of capsules as opposed to a 30 or 50mL vial of liquid. I'm sure the amount of breakages and damaged parcels was enough to steer LTL away from continuing this.