What's new

Anyone stressed out of having the cops show up with your gear?

king56

Seasoned VET
@66Chevy LOL !!! Hey at least it’s not like that one member that smuggled over a few goodies from Mexico and put it in his gf luggage 🤣

who was that btw? I tried to find that thread and can’t find it for the life of me.
If I recall I gave it to him pretty hard .. piece of shit smuggled stuff on his girlfriend .. I’ll try and find it but I recall raking exception to that ..

66Chevy

Super Moderator
If I recall I gave it to him pretty hard .. piece of shit smuggled stuff on his girlfriend .. I’ll try and find it but I recall raking exception to that ..
Yeah, that is very Dubious behaviour right there....possibly would/should have been award winning. Which is not a good thing lol.

Heavykevy613

Rookie
Gear is legal in Canada. Only illegal to sell. I've seen with my own eyes a friend get pulled over. Had car searched because it matched a description of another vehicle. Found his gear and did t touch it. It's not illegal in Canada, so nothing to worry about. Same as Marijuana.

Reactions: Ike

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
Gear is legal in Canada. Only illegal to sell. I've seen with my own eyes a friend get pulled over. Had car searched because it matched a description of another vehicle. Found his gear and did t touch it. It's not illegal in Canada, so nothing to worry about. Same as Marijuana.
Thanks for the update.
Now i can stop transporting it up my ass!

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
B.C. is in the process of decriminalising street drugs, and creating ‘safe’ supply chains.

Give it a few more months and everything going to be legal and freely available, except ivermectin.
Well….. you know you arent cow or a horse as the FDA wants to point out ….Ivermectin is very dangerous…… But hey fentanyl use is perfectly fine and safe. No one ever overdoes on it….I mean it must be way safer than ivermectin….. and its never used in animals at all.🙄

Zuespas

Seasoned VET
Well….. you know you arent cow or a horse as the FDA wants to point out ….Ivermectin is very dangerous…… But hey fentanyl use is perfectly fine and safe. No one ever overdoes on it….I mean it must be way safer than ivermectin….. and its never used in animals at all.🙄
I’m holding onto a stash of ivermectin my gf has for the horses and squirrels. Retirement package in the making all thanks to the FDA lol

Testbear

Super Heavyweight
Same happened to me. I got pulled over and searched. They asked me if I had any weapons and I told them no but I have steroids in my vehicle which are legal for me to possess and I told them they can’t take it away. Everything was fine

Mega-rouge

She, her
As far as I know, possession of anabolic steroids for personal use is not illegal in Canada. Offences are importing, trafficking, and obtaining by getting prescriptions from more than one Doctor. Some guys that have been charged with trafficking, based solely on the quantity they had on hand, have gotten off the charge by convincing the judge that their considerable stash was purely for their personal use.
Exactly .

ain't illegal unless you're dealing (and they will base that on quantity .. so.. don't be like some people with a massive stash even if for personal.)

Lots of Leo are clearly on sauce too. They might just confiscate it for their own use.

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Give it one more term of Trudeau with his forced vaccinations, and they'll end-up turning Canada into a Waterworld-esque dystopia.

The virus will mutate into a supervirus due to vaccine-induced selective pressure, and people will be trading Ivermectin for food and guns.

Vaccines are narrow and leaky. Ivermectin is broad spectrum and effective against ALL mutations.

Testbear

Super Heavyweight
Exactly .

ain't illegal unless you're dealing (and they will base that on quantity .. so.. don't be like some people with a massive stash even if for personal.)

Lots of Leo are clearly on sauce too. They might just confiscate it for their own use.
I had about 10 vials on me. A guy I used to buy off had 30 when he was busted and cops didn’t care as well

BanditBodydroppa

Middleweight
Canada Post Corporations Act - “nothing in the course of post is liable to demand, seizure, detention or retention.”

Even with reasonable grounds to suspect criminal activity, officers can’t get a warrant to intercept mail in the course of post, which includes packages sitting in a mailbox or a Canada Post outlet in a mall. Instead, police must ask a postal inspector to review any packages they believe contain illicit goods on a case-by-case basis.

I don't think they are going to waste their time on a 6x6 package.

juicey8826

Super Heavyweight
It's my first time ordering online and I can't say I like giving my personal address to some UG lab. Add to this that you don't really know who you're dealing with (even with reviews) and the fact that I'm known to be paranoid, and you got yourself a nice crazy cocktail. Surely the cops would go after the vendor and not us little guys? Any experience with this? Cheers!

It can happen but not likely.

durk

Super Heavyweight
My neighbour is a cop and he was telling me about some retard welfare case he deals with. He went to the apartment over a domestic and this guy started doing an injection in his shoulder right in front of him and his partner. He said “sorry guys this is the only thing that calms me down when I’m so upset.” Him and his partner looked at each other and said meh possessions not illegal and carried on with their day.

Mega-rouge

She, her
Ivermectin was just approved in Japan for all covid stuff because of its like. Antivl viral replication properties.

For people . Not goats.

alberta

Lightweight
It's my first time ordering online and I can't say I like giving my personal address to some UG lab. Add to this that you don't really know who you're dealing with (even with reviews) and the fact that I'm known to be paranoid, and you got yourself a nice crazy cocktail. Surely the cops would go after the vendor and not us little guys? Any experience with this? Cheers!
I have never heard about somebody busted for a possession of a few vials. There were times when people for possession of single joint in Texas were getting life sentences but I think the stupidity stopped. I know guys from local gym that they had a few vials seized by customs, they got seizure letters and it was the end of the story.

I remember seeing on RCMP website a few years ago that simple possession was legal but it was removed and replaced. And it says now that possession without prescription is illegal. All the paragraphs refer to trafficking and you can get minimum 1 year sentence. But it seams unclear about possession for personal use.

tristan

Super Heavyweight
”Health Canada“ are currently busying themselves with decriminalising all street opiates, bad-amphetamines, and a whole host of other substances that are highly effective at wrecking peoples lives, and at bludgeoning our society & culture.

Around downtown eastside Vancouver, cops regularly walk past the zombified masses shooting-up on the sidewalk.

My read is that prosecution for possession of ‘personal use’ quantities is highly discretionary and very unlikely. It also seems to be a grey area of law because non-Canadians can legally import ‘personal use‘ quantities of stuff like Test with a foreign scrip. Obtaining a scrip from an overseas doctor ain’t that difficult... my doc in Medellin scribbled one on a yellow post-it note, and you can consult great endos using telemedicine (MiDoctor) nowadays.

Seems to me you‘ll be left alone so long as you don’t give them an obvious reason to go after you.

Top Bottom