What's new

Anyone try pharmatech dianabol?

2pac

Middleweight
Looking to purchase some dianabol from pharmatech labs has anyone tried there dianabol also looking to try there test cyp

Vypuh

Heavyweight
Looking to purchase some dianabol from pharmatech labs has anyone tried there dianabol also looking to try there test cyp
I was looking into trying out the dbol as well if anyone can pitch their experiences or thoughts would be super helpful

Truefighter

Lightweight
The testosterone products from them are all good.

The steroid orals were okay. tried the var only, so sorry cannot comment on dbol.

The dnp was good.

Vypuh

Heavyweight
The testosterone products from them are all good.

The steroid orals were okay. tried the var only, so sorry cannot comment on dbol.

The dnp was good.
I got some of the t400 on hand that I barely used have been thinking about it though for a few weeks.. decisions.. lol

John123

Lightweight
Ive Been on pharma tech d bol for 12 days now along with global pharma test e 500 mg per week. 1/2 tab arimidex daily.
Took 40 mg daily up to day 8 ( got impatient knowing it could take up to two weeks ) then switched to 60mg and noticed a big difference in workout muscle pump and strength that day. Now up roughly 8 lbs since day 8 and hungry every two hrs.
Plan is to stop d bol around week 5.

iron lifter

Super Heavyweight
pharma tech injectables are good to go. im sure the orals are fie too just never tried them

John123

Lightweight
Dianabol Pills are good to go. I'm taking it with global pharma test e 500 mg weekly.
Took almost 2 weeks for full kick in.
Gained roughly 10 lbs on 2nd week.
strength,endurance and size increasing daily, 40 mg preworkout and/or split on days off. 60 mg works better but notice slight heartburn, red eyes starting.
After eating big carb meal I feel like my arms are getting pumped. Arms are 1 inch bigger on 14th day.

John123

Lightweight
Just starting week 6 of my cycle.
I stopped taking 40 mg
d-bol daily 5 days ago and noticed my hunger, strength and endurance has slightly dropped. Still getting instant pumps in the gym.
When do you guys notice your test e has kicked in 100%
I'm on 500mg weekly (global)

John123

Lightweight
Just starting week 6 of my cycle.
I stopped taking 40 mg
d-bol daily 5 days ago and noticed my hunger, strength and endurance has slightly dropped. Still getting instant pumps in the gym.
When do you guys notice your test e has kicked in 100%
I'm on 500mg weekly (global)
I definitely noticed the test e today, different workout without the d bol but arms felt huge, blown up with a huge pump.

Truefighter

Lightweight
@John123 have you tried pharma tech injects?

Just curious to how it compares to global.

Everything I tried from pharma tech has been good but the global stuff just looks like tempting. Hard on the wallet tho...

John123

Lightweight
I have some pharma tech test e but have not tried it yet.
May add some in soon.
I d say grab the global, definitely good stuff
Smooth no pain
Put on 16 lbs in 40 days or so.
Strongest i ve ever been

derekl437

Rookie
I am two weeks into their dbol. 20mg/day. Apart from back pumps (just slightly noticeable - not debilitating), I haven't noticed much. Made me actually wonder if it was switched out for something else. Maybe I'm being paranoid and just need to give it more time. I'm not carrying much water weight right now, even on a bulk. No signs of high e2. That being said, I am getting stronger, but that could be the test. Interested in other's responses.

modafinilman

Heavyweight
I am two weeks into their dbol. 20mg/day. Apart from back pumps (just slightly noticeable - not debilitating), I haven't noticed much. Made me actually wonder if it was switched out for something else. Maybe I'm being paranoid and just need to give it more time. I'm not carrying much water weight right now, even on a bulk. No signs of high e2. That being said, I am getting stronger, but that could be the test. Interested in other's responses.

I would def try maybe around 40mg. 20mg is a pretty low dose for Dbol. You get results from it like you seem to but nothing dramatic. The drug has a short half life so also ensure you are splitting the dose. I am using 200mg per day of the pharma tech dnp at the moment and it's quite effective. I haven't used much of the oral anabolics in a long time now but when I did was good.

Last edited:

Truefighter

Lightweight
I would def try maybe around 40mg. 20mg is a pretty low dose for Dbol. You get results from it like you seem to but nothing dramatic. The drug has a short half life so also ensure you are splitting the dose. I am using 200mg per day of the pharma tech dnp at the moment and it's quite effective. I haven't used much of the oral anabolics in a long time now but when I did was good.

Pharma Tech DNP is very good. I used it last year and still have some lying around. Them being dosed at 100mg is especially good. Had 250mg caps from another source which was also good DNP but it made dosing hard because of the high dosed product.

Top Bottom