What's new

== [ Are You One of the Few? The 2% ] ==

muscle_n_blood

Super Moderator
2 cans tuna, 3 whole eggs, spoon of mayo, juice half a lemon and a big shot of hot sauce. Enough skim milk to make it blend. Easier to choke down than you think.

Thread starter Admin #28

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
A few years late to this party but HooRah 2%.
-- We're honoured to have you amongst us fellow 2%'er (y)

On a side note, that CBC article did more to promote CJM than anything I could ever hope for. Monsters were joining up at a torrid pace to the tune of nearly 15-20 new members per day! As the old adage goes -- "There's no such thing as bad publicity." :p

SonOfOdin

Registered
-- We're honoured to have you amongst us fellow 2%'er (y)

On a side note, that CBC article did more to promote CJM than anything I could ever hope for. Monsters were joining up at a torrid pace to the tune of nearly 15-20 new members per day! As the old adage goes -- "There's no such thing as bad publicity." :p
You my friend are correct hahaha hope your days are well Dr Juice and much obliged, I am honoured to be here.

Last edited:
2 cans tuna, 3 whole eggs, spoon of mayo, juice half a lemon and a big shot of hot sauce. Enough skim milk to make it blend. Easier to choke down than you think.
Jesus christ, i just puked a little.

I tried blending 2 cans of tuna, with tomato juice.... lets just say it turned into a paste, so fucking gross.