What's new

At the end of the day we all know tony ferguson absolutley DUMMIES khabib

Jdave

Rookie
tony is great, probably will give khabib his hardest fight if not his first loss but for all I care he could have the hands of god for his fists and id still root for the other guy because tony is so fucking cringy
He’s more embarrassing than Henry Cejudo

Reactions: St

onetwonine

Rookie
tony is great, probably will give khabib his hardest fight if not his first loss but for all I care he could have the hands of god for his fists and id still root for the other guy because tony is so fucking cringy
He’s more embarrassing than Henry Cejudo

Boogieman he kill people

YODATRON

Rookie
I hope Tony destroys Khabib. Khabib tries to wear you down with grappling then he goes in for the kill when your tired good thing Tony doesn't get tired I think he deserves it he is on a big win streak here are his last 9 opponents.

Attachments

Grimlid

Rookie
Love Tony and his no bullshit repertoire.
Khabib will "smesh" him like all the rest though. Hes currently unstoppable.

Mnemonic

Rookie
I am happy if either wins.

Khabib's legacy, cool.
Psycho Ferguson dethrones the best pound for pound fighter for champ? Also cool.

Both I like, same went for Poirier... but man did he get completely massacred.
I also believe Tony would receive a similar loss being tall and lanky.

YODATRON

Rookie
Love Tony and his no bullshit repertoire.
Khabib will "smesh" him like all the rest though. Hes currently unstoppable.
I think if Khabib beats Ferguson then he will be the best but he has ducked Ferguson for years so let's hope it happens so we can see this finally.

Grimlid

Rookie
Tony will definitely do better than Conner Mcnugget.
Should be a truly interesting match.
Tony's unorthodox approach may cause him some grief in the early rounds for sure.

Jdave

Rookie
I am happy if either wins.

Khabib's legacy, cool.
Psycho Ferguson dethrones the best pound for pound fighter for champ? Also cool.

Both I like, same went for Poirier... but man did he get completely massacred.
I also believe Tony would receive a similar loss being tall and lanky.
Poirier will always be a champ for the sheer effort he put into grinding his way back up from every defeat- like Michael Bisbing
And I know fighters aren’t meant to be praised for their work outside the ring but Dustin is great for his philanthropy as well as his respect with khabib and same can be said about khabib and how they wore each other’s t shirts post fight- thought that was cool.
I wanna see Dustin rematch khabib just to see what Dustin can do after he’s tested with a loss like he’s risen from in the past. But more than that I think he made a good point that him and Conor can run it back.

Mnemonic

Rookie
Poirier will always be a champ for the sheer effort he put into grinding his way back up from every defeat- like Michael Bisbing
And I know fighters aren’t meant to be praised for their work outside the ring but Dustin is great for his philanthropy as well as his respect with khabib and same can be said about khabib and how they wore each other’s t shirts post fight- thought that was cool.
I wanna see Dustin rematch khabib just to see what Dustin can do after he’s tested with a loss like he’s risen from in the past. But more than that I think he made a good point that him and Conor can run it back.
Yea, really can't believe how dominant Khabib was over Poirier. Especially since he knew his fight style and had his whole training camp to come in prepared for it. Just couldn't do it.

Much respect to both the fighters with their philanthropic work and sportsmanship.

Don't think Dustin will be eligible or capable in a rematch, and I think he just challenged Conor to a rematch after their early career fight a long time ago.

Jdave

Rookie
While I agree, I don't feel Conor deserves a title shot after one fight with nearly a 2 year hiatus.

Nothing but L's since Khabib, even the old guy in the bar.
This is what I’ve thought- Connor doesn’t have anything to his name.
I say Ferguson, then I think even Holloway would be a great match up.
Even a rematch with Dustin seems more deserved than mcgreggor.

YODATRON

Rookie
While I agree, I don't feel Conor deserves a title shot after one fight with nearly a 2 year hiatus.

Nothing but L's since Khabib, even the old guy in the bar.
Ohhh most definitely Connor doesn't deserve a title shot he needs to build himself back up if he can. The fight game is something that's hard to come back to after being away for a while. I love Connor for the entertainment he brings to UFC but he needs to start backing up his words. And that old man was a champ he didnt even budge.

Goldenrod

Rookie
Ferguson is a freak with mad skills but Khabib is a different animals. He doesn’t throw many punches cause he doesn’t have to but he made a point to stand with Connor and slapped me him around a bit.
Love Ferguson but just don’t see anyone beating Khabib unless there is a ‘lucky’ punch or kick. Khabib has a habit of keeping his chin high so it’s possible.
Khabib has stanima, mad strength, and best grappler in the UFC, I was amazed how he man-handled Poirier as I am a huge fan of Poirier. Few fighters I hav more respect than Poirier.

I love both of them to be honest. Completely different styles but they are both a force to be recon with. A lot of ppl I know find Khabib boring to watch but I beg to differ. I think its a thing of beauty how he breaks his opponents.. passing guard at will.. using his bodyweight/balance to maneuver them anyway he likes along the cage and his ground and pound is ferocious. Fergusons style is so awkward yet unreal... never know what hes throwing and hes got cardio for days (like khabib). He can take a punch and his ground game is really good.

With that being said I feel this will be no easy fight for either one of them. No one will plow through the other. It will be a battle and Im excited to see it. Toughest fight either one of them will have been in. They were suppose to fight 4 times and they both had to back out twice. It needs to happen and it finally seems like it will and im puuuumped.

Oh and fuck Connor McGregor. Guys a clown.

Jdave

Rookie
I hope khabib talks to Tony when he’s got him down
“WHY YOU SO CRINGE?? WHY YOU NO SHUT UP? PEOPLE LAUGHING AT
BULLSHIT YOU SAY AT PRESS CONFERENCE”