What's new

At the end of the day we all know tony ferguson absolutley DUMMIES khabib

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
And finally , i love Arkansa😆..... that guy was good!!

Dont follow too close but from the posts and the pre-view vid .....Gaethje for the win i hope👊

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
If khabib wins Gaethje id rather see his last fight be against Ferguson rather than a a Connor rematch.

there were at least 3 times I figured in the final round that Gaethje coulda swarmed in after he dropped a bomb and he didn't. He was so controlled and as crazy as tony is... kinda seemed like he faded to nothing. Shook his head and walked away.
I wonder if Gaethje can keep that composure against Khabib. I don’t foresee a lot of trash talk leading up to this considering they have the same manager.

Last edited:

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
That fight was amazing. Thats the best Gaethje we have ever seen. If he shows up like that against Khabib.. He will give him lots of trouble and we will definitely get to see where his level of wrestling stands with Khabib. If he can stop the takedowns... Khabib is in a world of trouble and will get knocked the fuck out. His standup is no where near as good as Gaethjes... and those leg kicks will add up very quick too. Ferguson may be a weird fucker but man oh man is he one tough SOB. I still cant get over the shots he was eating and the amount of damage he was taking. Those shots Gaethje landed were the same shots that KOd Vick, Barboza and Cerrone who are all tough as nails too. That speaks volume about Fergusons chin.

They are talking about a Mcgregor Diaz trilogy fight which I would love to see as well. I think Diaz won both fights but maybe Im biased Lol. If that fight doesnt happen Id love to see Mcgregor vs Ferguson and then the winner fights winner of Khabib vs Gaethje. IMO Ferguson wipes the mat with Mcgregor though. That chin he has... his ground game... reach/style and cardio is a nightmare for Mcgregor. So its a win win in the end... either we see a re match of Gaethje Ferguson or we finally get to see Khabib Ferguson Lol. But then again like @Jdave said I dont think it was meant to be Lol

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
That fight was amazing. Thats the best Gaethje we have ever seen. If he shows up like that against Khabib.. He will give him lots of trouble and we will definitely get to see where his level of wrestling stands with Khabib. If he can stop the takedowns... Khabib is in a world of trouble and will get knocked the fuck out. His standup is no where near as good as Gaethjes... and those leg kicks will add up very quick too. Ferguson may be a weird fucker but man oh man is he one tough SOB. I still cant get over the shots he was eating and the amount of damage he was taking. Those shots Gaethje landed were the same shots that KOd Vick, Barboza and Cerrone who are all tough as nails too. That speaks volume about Fergusons chin.

They are talking about a Mcgregor Diaz trilogy fight which I would love to see as well. I think Diaz won both fights but maybe Im biased Lol. If that fight doesnt happen Id love to see Mcgregor vs Ferguson and then the winner fights winner of Khabib vs Gaethje. IMO Ferguson wipes the mat with Mcgregor though. That chin he has... his ground game... reach/style and cardio is a nightmare for Mcgregor. So its a win win in the end... either we see a re match of Gaethje Ferguson or we finally get to see Khabib Ferguson Lol. But then again like @Jdave said I dont think it was meant to be Lol
I'd like to see that play out
I also thought Diaz won both times- though I might be bias.

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
I think I read somewhere too that they mentioned a possible matchup of Masvidal vs Mcgregor as well. If its Diaz.. Masvidal or Ferguson... either way its gonna end bad for Mcgregor imo Lol

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
I think I read somewhere too that they mentioned a possible matchup of Masvidal vs Mcgregor as well. If its Diaz.. Masvidal or Ferguson... either way its gonna end bad for Mcgregor imo Lol
I saw that was in the talks...I think it'd be awesome but I don't think Masvidal needs to do it. If we're talking about another weight class, Connor has no belts. If we're talking hype, I think Connors on a decline. I'd like to see it but I don’t think it's smart if Masvidal has to cut to get there. There are a ton in that weight class -Gaithje, poirier and Ferguson all still have valid shots at each other and Connor. that they don’t need to entertain mix classes. But all the same, I still wouldn't mind it though.

I wanna see Masvidal win against kumaru. I like kumaru, but I wanna see woodly Masvidal and woodsy Covington and Covington Masvidal would be GREAT. For Masvidal, that's the fight to make- Covington. Bad blood, former team mates, clashing personalities. Covington is a great fighter - he just picked the wrong villain angle considering not everyone necessarily hates trump.

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight

Agreed - one of the best fights I've ever seen on their feet. Tony Ferguson has a chin made of granite. I don't know how many left hooks he took that would knock out 90% of the fighters. I still say Khabib is a different animal - a once i n a life time fighter that can is bigger, stronger, and will get you down no matter who you are. Anyone can be knocked out and he carries his chin high sometimes but if Khabib fights Gaethje I predict a choke out win for Khabib in the 3rd or 4th.
I hope Khabib fights a few more times before he retires. His style reminds me of Cain Valesquez but Cain had much better hands. Speaking of heavy weights - Ngannou is one freak of nature. Goof f grief he hits like no one else I have ever seen.
Good card to watch

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
I saw that was in the talks...I think it'd be awesome but I don't think Masvidal needs to do it. If we're talking about another weight class, Connor has no belts. If we're talking hype, I think Connors on a decline. I'd like to see it but I don’t think it's smart if Masvidal has to cut to get there. There are a ton in that weight class -Gaithje, poirier and Ferguson all still have valid shots at each other and Connor. that they don’t need to entertain mix classes. But all the same, I still wouldn't mind it though.

I wanna see Masvidal win against kumaru. I like kumaru, but I wanna see woodly Masvidal and woodsy Covington and Covington Masvidal would be GREAT. For Masvidal, that's the fight to make- Covington. Bad blood, former team mates, clashing personalities. Covington is a great fighter - he just picked the wrong villain angle considering not everyone necessarily hates trump.
Masvidal 100% does not have to do it. It would just be for a fat paycheck which Im sure hed love. I do agree that Mcgregor is on a decline... he has been for awhile imo. Hes still riding on hype... brainless mma fans who still think hes the GOAT Lol. If they did fight it would be at 170 Im sure... Mcgregor did fight Diaz at that weight. Theres def many other fights they could make for him but Id love to see Masvidal light him up... hes an animal. Theyd be feeding Connor to him Lol.

Ya man that would be deadly matchups. Id love to see them all as well. Masvidal Covington has to happen... UFC could sell the fuck out of that fight Lol. Covington is unreal too... I dont care what haters say about him. Hes the real deal, tough as nails. But like you said... he def picked the wrong angle haha.

Smith took quite the beating last night..... was hard to watch Lol.

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
Agreed - one of the best fights I've ever seen on their feet. Tony Ferguson has a chin made of granite. I don't know how many left hooks he took that would knock out 90% of the fighters. I still say Khabib is a different animal - a once i n a life time fighter that can is bigger, stronger, and will get you down no matter who you are. Anyone can be knocked out and he carries his chin high sometimes but if Khabib fights Gaethje I predict a choke out win for Khabib in the 3rd or 4th.
I hope Khabib fights a few more times before he retires. His style reminds me of Cain Valesquez but Cain had much better hands. Speaking of heavy weights - Ngannou is one freak of nature. Goof f grief he hits like no one else I have ever seen.
Good card to watch
100% brother, Khabib is a different breed. Not taking anything away from him. Its a thing of beauty watching his fights. Its incredible to see how he rag dolls his opponents... its like hes two weight classes higher sometimes Lol. Even DC said that he man handles some heavyweights in practice which is insane. If Khabib can land the takedown and actually keep him down... itll be the same song and dance like all the other Khabib fights. Im just really curious to see what level Gaethjes wrestling is actually at. If he stuffs those take downs or can get up immediately... Khabib is in a world of trouble. Thats all Im saying. Im really excited to see this fight and we will FINALLY be able to see the quality of Gaethjes wrestling since he never once tried to utilize it Lol, always just standing and banging. Against Khabib, he will have no choice.

Edit - Ngannou is one in a million eh haha. He has so much power its frightening Lol. Hes def not very technical... but that brings a lot of trouble to guys who are technical. Add his power too that... Goodnight Irene!! Lol. He does deserve a title shot IMO. He just better work on his wrestling if its against DC Lol.

rated_rko

Super Heavyweight
more ufc this weekend. I don't know when Khabib is going to fight next. but ufc has been nice to see again on tv.