What's new

Atlas Pharma

Upjohn

Rookie
I used them abunch of yrs ago for a fill in order between my reg guy at the time. Didnt notice a drop in effects at all seemed gtg

Sabre Star

Administrator
The original owner passed away but a representative took over the brand. Haven’t tried it since.

Zuespas

Vet
Didn't a whole bunch of people get screwed when this brand fell off last time? I remember something about that from CM.

durk

Rookie
Didn't a whole bunch of people get screwed when this brand fell off last time? I remember something about that from CM.
It’s possible. The old owner was a fairly well known old school vet. Not sure of the details, but he ended up in the hospital in critical condition. From what I hear he has since passed. I am guessing that anyone who got screwed last go round was probably unintentional.

Sabre Star

Administrator
I believe @Zuespas is referring to a few years back (prior to the owner passing) when one of the Atlas reps went completely MIA for a length of time and left some customers wondering what the heck was going on. I believe everything was sorted out but I don’t think the rep was welcomed back after proving to be unreliable, much like the owner was at times.