What's new

Back Injury

manfreakyca

Rookie
I had same issue bulging disk n pinched nerve running into ass n leg!! I just get my back adjusted with sum tens therapy with sum back vibration massage couple chiro visits im good to go!!

Goldenrod

Rookie
Hey @Grimlid - it took me 4 or 5 trials to find the right chiropractor but it made all the difference with my back and neck injury. He was old school and didn’t use any fancy machines and wouldn’t ask me what part was bothering me . He would consider it a test, and press from my tail bone to under my skull and he was right 100% of the time. I refered to the man as having MRI hands.

Reviving this thread as I am YouTubing new back stretches/chiropractors

Has anyone had a Y Strap adjustment ?
I emailed my chiro to get his opinion

Let us know what he says @CurtisP ! This makes me uncomfortable even watching it though lol but if it would help I would be down to try it.. while being very nervous lol.

Ive always stayed away from manual adjustments and stuck to the chiros who use an activator. Maybe Im a pussy but the first time I got manually adjusted I had to sign a form saying I could not hold them liable if I die from getting my back/neck adjusted and it sketched me out lol. I personally did not like the feeling of being manually adjusted either.

Keep us posted!

I should give a little update.

I have still been going to physio roughly 3-4 times per week. While getting acupuncture, laser, cupping, shock therapy as well and doing my exercises at home every chance I get. I am very happy with the progress that I am making and my physiotherapist is happy as well. She said that I am way ahead of what she expected! I have been back to training light upper body which feels good... I just have to be careful not to over due it and I am limited to what Im allowed to do. She said that eventually we will add in light leg exercises.

Either way Im just happy that I am making good progress and I look forward to being back to training 100% again. Thanks for all the info/advice guys! Its greatly appreciated!

Edit - An important point I forgot to mention was the fact that I brought up Stuart McGill to my physiotherapist and she knew a lot about his work. She incorporated 3 of his exercises into my daily routine throughout the day that have been helping tremendously. So thanks again @Anvil for recommending him!

Last edited: