What's new

Back on cycle (need nutrition advice)

• Banned

Flyte

Banned
So as i already mentioned in my introduction I'm not really a beginner with gear or training but since I have been off for a while I'd like to

start all over again like if i never did steroid before. My main focus will be nutrition(this is why I posted this in diet &

nutrition)
since the main ingredient for size is food but I also

wan to get help with what to take and maybe if some of you don't mind I would also like to have a workout plan.(I never followed one).

So to start with here are my stats:

Mid 20's
5'7
190 (this morning)
Around 15% bf I guess.

I've been training on and off for the past 5 year and did a few cycle (I did tnt on my first cycle I know its dumb, did few packs of dbol and

anadrol with test also)

My goal is to stay healthy as much as possible while taking mass.

I am training a bit right now, mostly cardio and I'm eating pretty clean for now ...

I eat :

meal 1:
6 whole eggs

meal 2,3,4:
1cup veggies
1 cup of rice
a few chicken tigh or a chicken breast (ill guess around 200g),

meal 5:
what my gf cooked

veggies rice and chicken .. I'm just trying to get that BF% down for now.

I'm planning to start gear as soon as I get to around 13% bodyfat, so I have a few pounds to lose until that (Ill get it checked with caliper

even if I know it's not really

accurate)

For nutrition :

I tough I would stay with pretty much what I'm eating right now but adding a meal to start with and another one when ill feel like I can ?

BUT I'll take any advice for sure that's what this post have been created for ! :D

So for a cycle I tough about doing something like :

I know someone who can get me gears. Not sure about the brand tho I'll have to ask him.

week 1-4
350mg of test E (175 twice ew)
20mg nolvadex ed

week 5-12
350mg of test E (175 twice ew)
40mg tbol once ed
20mg nolvadex ed

week 14 -15
40mg nolvadex

week 16
20mg nolvadex

My goal is to add a bit of muscle size and to maybe go back to where I was before at around 200 -205.
Does it look allright?

I'll keep aromasin on hands even if ill probably won't need it.

Training :

I tough about starting with an upper lower split, then moving to a push-pull legs and the go with the traditional 4-day split (while always keeping the cardio in)?

Last edited:

PacMan

Vet
Okay, you post up your Cycle which honestly means nothing. Post up your FULL Nutrition Plan.

"lots of fruits, few eggs for breakfast and 3 meal of veggies rice and chicken" THIS IS NOT A PLAN !!

This is the building block to everything...

- PacMan

• Banned

Flyte

Banned
Okay, you post up your Cycle which honestly means nothing. Post up your FULL Nutrition Plan.

"lots of fruits, few eggs for breakfast and 3 meal of veggies rice and chicken" THIS IS NOT A PLAN !!

This is the building block to everything...

- PacMan
I know this is not a plan, im not on cycle right now im only eating clean to lose weight rightnow...

Id like to have inputs on how much to eat .. thats why i created the thread .. sorry if this was unclear but id like to have get help with nutrition that why im here .. omg

• Banned

Flyte

Banned
@PacMan I added what I eat rightnow to my post :)

meal 1:
6 whole eggs

meal 2,3,4:
1cup veggies
1 cup of rice

meal 5:
what my gf cooked

PacMan

Vet
I know this is not a plan, im not on cycle right now im only eating clean to lose weight rightnow...

Id like to have inputs on how much to eat .. thats why i created the thread .. sorry if this was unclear but id like to have get help with nutrition that why im here .. omg
Honestly, you still need to follow a plan to loose weight. You must weight food, and have 5-7 meals per day.

You cannot just wing it day by day.

But what do I know...

- PacMan

PacMan

Vet
@PacMan I added what I eat rightnow to my post :)

meal 1:
6 whole eggs

meal 2,3,4:
1cup veggies
1 cup of rice

meal 5:
what my gf cooked
Please DO NOT start using AAS until you clean up your plan. Not be be an asshole but this is not even close.

And, "whatever my GF cooks", is not going to fly at all under any circumstances...

- PacMan

• Banned

Flyte

Banned
Please DO NOT start using AAS until you clean up your plan. Not be be an asshole but this is not even close.

And, "whatever my GF cooks", is not going to fly at all under any circumstances...

- PacMan
Im asking for advice im not on steroid yet i plan to do so when im leaner