What's new

Bacteriostatic Water Shortage

dane.dawg

Lightweight
There seems to be a shortage in Canada, I cant find it any any of the websites or my local pharmacy..
Can I use Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride for HGH ?

Last edited:

dane.dawg

Lightweight
The web site says Canada wide shortage at this time.
I will order and find out.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- Happens more often than one thinks. I keep the larder well stocked for this exact reason. There's nothing worse than running all around town trying to find the accoutrements for injecting!

TheWretched

Rookie
I noticed the shortage too. I called every pharmacy in town. Almost no places carry because it’s not used a lot. The places that did, told me it was on back order.

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
Keep looking, there are places with it in stock. I've also read of people just sourcing USP Benzyl Alcohol and adding 1 percent to sterile water or sterile NaCl solution.

James Lazer

Banned
There seems to be a shortage in Canada, I cant find it any any of the websites or my local pharmacy..
Can I use Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride for HGH ?
you can find bacteriostatic broth in any pharmacy. of course, I can help you, especially if you want to reach out via a website. thanks.

AnimalPak

Super Heavyweight
you can find bacteriostatic broth in any pharmacy. of course, I can help you, especially if you want to reach out via a website. thanks.
Hey pal, cool it with the shilling. This is your 8th post and the majority of them have been promoting your junk website. Read the rules and regs.

James Lazer

Banned
Hey pal, cool it with the shilling. This is your 8th post and the majority of them have been promoting your junk website. Read the rules and regs.
does the rules say you can't write comments all the time, man? what is there as a rule error? also, could you tell me where the website is advertised. i am a user and I want to share my experience. are these forums not there for them ;)

AnimalPak

Super Heavyweight
does the rules say you can't write comments all the time, man? what is there as a rule error? also, could you tell me where the website is advertised. i am a user and I want to share my experience. are these forums not there for them ;)
inb4 the ban hammer comes crashing down...

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Good decision as hghdaddy was the source selling fake geno pens

Top Bottom