What's new

Beats by Dre

you still sellin these, bud?

are these real? you could easily resell these for double with no effort at all...

send me a pm
I havent heard from mino in awhile. I dont believe they are real but I had a pair that I broke and they sounded amazing. Deff worth it if mino shows his face around here again lol

Thread starter #45
i put in a couple of ordered a few weeks agio, and he was having some serious problems with China customs...
Very true China customs has kicked my ass ever since last month, Business has been down :(.. I hope in the next few months I can secure a way to get these back out, they are a amazing product!

Thread starter #47
You back in business buddy?
Sorry buddy, operation is shut down cant run them out of china, in the time that I want. Some things are just to good to be true, the shipping time was insane on the headphones. I miss that service big time.

mr.smith

Registered
Damn, missed an awesome deal!! Lets us know if you manage to get your hands on these bad boys again...

Kdawg

Registered
I think I may have found a source to get them cheap, shipping is a little longer 5-10 days, just placed order yesterday (2 pairs) will let you guys know if it works out.

Thread starter #52
I think I may have found a source to get them cheap, shipping is a little longer 5-10 days, just placed order yesterday (2 pairs) will let you guys know if it works out.
The price point on these can determine what the quality of these will be, just to give you a insight. There are many manufacturers that make these types of headphones.

Merkaba

Registered
The price point on these can determine what the quality of these will be, just to give you a insight. There are many manufacturers that make these types of headphones.
Very true. MEElectronics sells similarly styled and functional sets ("Rumble") for a much lower pricepoint. The bass won't hit quite as hard, but the clarity is top notch and the headphones are all day comfortable. Headphones to me are something I presume will take damage, so I like to keep the price point at something I can afford to repurchase at a moments notice.