What's new

Before...After...and Now

SevenONine

Super Heavyweight
Hey guys! Been awhile since i've been posting on here. Just about to start a cut for summer and I thought I'd share pics of my journey over the last few years. Since the fall i've been doing short blasts and cruises of test 125mg to 500mg.

The first pic from about 6 years ago I was 245lbs when i joined the board, the second pic was from 2013 at 202lbs, and currently i'm 230lbs.

Thanks so much to CJM for giving me such solid advice and the tools to push forward. I'm not a BB but have gotten so much value from this site. THANK YOU!

Attachments

Last edited:

S2KG

Super Heavyweight
Wicked! Huge improvements man, way to go! Also welcome back:)

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- You're doing the exact same thing I'm currently doing with regard to cruising.

And yeah, you've made great progress in your journey! The middle picture with a weight of 202lbs definately looks good on you. Will be interesting to see pics and what you're at after this latest summer cut. Do you plan on cruising and just diet, or will you adding other compounds in the arsenal as well?

SevenONine

Super Heavyweight
Thanks guys! I couldn't have done it without the knowledge I received here on this board.

Dr Juice ~ I'm currently blasting on 1cc prop + .5cc Mast EOD and 1 cc EQ ew (the eq is pretty much just for cardio benefits). I've also started taking 2 Helios once or twice daily pre am cardio / workout.

I'm zig zaging between 700, 500, and 300 cal deficit.

Feeling great so far and prob will run this for the whole summer depends on how I feel.

St

Seasoned VET
Your middle pic look best, great to see you around.

Look great and enjoy the Helio's.

Zecoquette

Rookie
Yeah you might look into getting some Tamoxifen. In your third pic it looks like you're showing signs of gynecomastia. Otherwise nice transformation!

prh141

Super Heavyweight
You didnt train at global/reps did you bud? Feel like your tattoos look familiar.

Gotta ask cause I'm confused. Why does it seem like tattoos change sides from left to right? I'm not crazy right lol.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

S2KG

Super Heavyweight
You look good in the middle picture. I remember seeing a thread of yours a year or two back with that transformation. Keep up the good work buddy:)
You'll always look larger if you stay leaner, most people have an easier time adding quality mass from a lean state as well. I'd look at keeping your middle picture conditioning when looking to add mass (Going forward I'll be adopting this same mentality, currently leaning out as we speak:))