Excellent work, look very thick, solid, tight now

• Banned
thanks guys nexy year im setpping on stage im so getting my pro card one day

noahzark

Super Heavyweight
Got in a dust up the first pic. Decided to hit the gym
Paid off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol this is exactly what I thought. Someone gave you a beating when you were out pissing it up that night, next day fk this I'm going to the gym...4 years later...now where is that mofo.
Anyway yep good transformation you definitely made some positive changes good job.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Veteran

Seasoned VET
Damn impressive transformation brother..

So what's the story behind the scuffed mug ?

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
What's your current weight and height now? Impressive transformation!

CerealKiller

Super Heavyweight
Awesome job! And it's good to have goals, keep in mind very few get pro cards. At the same time, nothing wrong with having that goal, anything is possible! keep it up

lol its a bite mark i got in a fight and a guy bit a chunk out my face

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
Hope you keep at it rib. Not good to hear you fell off but looks like you're back on track. Great to hear you're making wiser choices now with the aas use and recognize they too come with the potential for health risks.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- Very solid 4-year transformation ribbystorm. What was the drug protocol you utilized; Non-stop, blast & cruise, cycled, etc? Also, what were your go-to drugs (AAS) and dosages?

guys its just a a statment i know were all trying to do the same thing i hope for a pro card im just a very cofident guy and i truly believe in my head ill get there one day and if you guys dont have confidence like that welll im sorry then

i was 145 in the first pic and close to 225 in the second im 5,9 and the last cycle i ran was 500 test and 400 tren ive done massive dosages before i grow better on small doses and no i come off now i dont even use a pct and i lose nothing no joke if you look at my current pic at 5 percent fat thats week 6 off with no pct im almost 32 years old and i been on methadone for 7 years lol so that makes recovery even worse and my natural test i could feel kick right back in week four call it all bullshit but its the truth im going back on tren and tes and winstrol i should look unreal once i go back on i been strugling with a coke addiction sense 18 years old i finally got sober first time in my life and ive beat it and now bodybuilding is just going amazing my body responds so fast to it

king56

Seasoned VET
Welcome back, but the odd period or comma in your paragraphs for then love of God.

i was 145 in the first pic and close to 225 in the second im 5,9 and the last cycle i ran was 500 test and 400 tren ive done massive dosages before i grow better on small doses and no i come off now i dont even use a pct and i lose nothing no joke if you look at my current pic at 5 percent fat thats week 6 off with no pct im almost 32 years old and i been on methadone for 7 years lol so that makes recovery even worse and my natural test i could feel kick right back in week four call it all bullshit but its the truth im going back on tren and tes and winstrol i should look unreal once i go back on i been strugling with a coke addiction sense 18 years old i finally got sober first time in my life and ive beat it and now bodybuilding is just going amazing my body responds so fast to it

That's not 5 percent bodyfat

Top Bottom