What's new

before and after

i was actually below five percent i dont know what pic ur looking at i posted three and u cant tell to much in the one pic if u seen me in real life you would of seen i was damn close to five i think at one point i was under i should of got more pics as soon as i go back on ill get more pics for u guys to see and im sorry guys i dont really know how to use punctuation

i was actually below five percent i dont know what pic ur looking at i posted three and u cant tell to much in the one pic if u seen me in real life you would of seen i was damn close to five i think at one point i was under i should of got more pics as soon as i go back on ill get more pics for u guys to see and im sorry guys i dont really know how to use punctuation
You posted two pictures, scroll up and see

JoshinRound

Super Heavyweight
You posted two pictures, scroll up and see
People throw around bf % so much and they are far off. 5% bf is really fucking low, I don't think you could live at 5 % all the time it would be unhealthy.

This fellow is 13% bodyfat and looks GOOD. Hydrostatic, 100% guaranteed 13%...think about that next time you hear "10% bf"

13 percent bodyfat.jpg

Midnight-Kid

Administrator
i dont really know how to use punctuation
Did you pass grade 7? If so, then congratulations -- you've learned how to utilize punctuation!

Seriously though, smarten up or fuck off. You've twice asked for a source on the open board now, and now you're talking about methadone and cocaine. Do you really think anyone wants to hear that? Show some level of maturity or go jerk off at some other forum. I can already foresee the amount of problems you're going to create here and I don't feel like following you around cleaning up your messes

S2KG

Super Heavyweight
This fellow is 13% bodyfat and looks GOOD. Hydrostatic, 100% guaranteed 13%...think about that next time you hear "10% bf"

View attachment 8447
Thanks snow:) That pic really puts things into prospective.
Actually, I'm going to create a new thread specifically to this, hopefully you'll jump in with some accurate pictures of varying BF percentages.

muscle_n_blood

Super Heavyweight
Thanks snow:) That pic really puts things into prospective.
Actually, I'm going to create a new thread specifically to this, hopefully you'll jump in with some accurate pictures of varying BF percentages.
Read my response to that thred... besides, the same number, if it were even accurate, doesn't look exactly the same on everyone. How the fat is distributed and Where it collects around each body is actually more of a factor in how lean one looks that the actual %.

oh my god guys go look at the one called current build i did a whole other post another thread my god holly shit guys uno wonder us gear users have bad names fuck me relax people

muscle_n_blood

Super Heavyweight
oh my god guys go look at the one called current build i did a whole other post another thread my god holly shit guys uno wonder us gear users have bad names fuck me relax people
So... anyone who knows you are full of shit needs to relax? Right. Watch yourself, junior. We got along without you for quite some time, and can again.

No ego lifting

Super Heavyweight
While it's commendable that you're using a bodybuilding forum to attempt to become literate, I think ESL classes are more your speed.

S2KG

Super Heavyweight
Lol another one bites the dust!

Veteran

VET
While it's great to be confident, this tool was just cocky and arrogant.. but he'll show us all when he gets his pro card

Mnemonic

Super Heavyweight
Well hopefully the guy stays off the drugs. My cousin was in the same road of recovery/transformation, even started his own construction company. Went right back and now he's in prison for manslaughter, gear and drugs or mental instability don't mix.

Johnynonuts

Rookie
Jesus that's some good work...what are the weights you are at in the two pics

hotrods1212

Super Heavyweight
Lmfao fuck he gained 75 pounds and was at 5 percent body fat lol in good shape yes but not 75 pounds worth lol

Last edited: