What's new

Best big boy bulking cycle

Beefeater

Super Heavyweight
Any advice on what that meal plan should look like ..
The first thing you're going to need to do is figure out what it takes to maintain your body weight where it is right now. This will probably take you a couple of weeks.
You're going to need a kitchen scale , start weighing and recording everything you take in and start working out how many calories you need to maintain.
After you find your maintenance Start adding calories weekly, I'd suggest going up to 20% over maintenance.
I am by far NOT an expert but used to sit at 235ish without the help of any gear.
I saw your cruising thread and I would say you need to learn how to eat right before you are going to achieve what you would like to.
Good luck check out the what did you eat today thread and check out some of the boys logs.

Martin787

Lightweight
The first thing you're going to need to do is figure out what it takes to maintain your body weight where it is right now. This will probably take you a couple of weeks.
You're going to need a kitchen scale , start weighing and recording everything you take in and start working out how many calories you need to maintain.
After you find your maintenance Start adding calories weekly, I'd suggest going up to 20% over maintenance.
I am by far NOT an expert but used to sit at 235ish without the help of any gear.
I saw your cruising thread and I would say you need to learn how to eat right before you are going to achieve what you would like to.
Good luck check out the what did you eat today thread and check out some of the boys logs.
Thank you very much I will be acquiring a couch the next time around and making sure my meals are on point to give my body the best possible chance to achieve my goals, and you are right my decision was I am not ready to start cruising

Goldenrod

VET
This is your answer. They aren't perfect but there are good apps that help plan your meals and calculate your cals/macros.
You can't become huge in a short period unless you want to become a bloated mess.

FitFatMan

Super Heavyweight
If this helps any as was stated above you aren’t nearly eating enough , I was a fat guy for a very long time obese and to lose I was still eating 6 solid meals a day and 2 snacks . Healthy well rounded meals and you will screw up the first month or two until you see what is working and how your body responds. @PacMan gave me a few small pointers and samples and it’s helped immensely. I think a long talk with @PacMan might help get you dialed maybe even hire him. Just ask well thought out questions and educated ones and I’m sure he can help. You know what they say Eat to grow and eat to Lose same rules apply just different caloric loads for both.

Top Bottom