What's new

Best Cigar?

manfreakyca

Super Heavyweight
My mom n friend would go to cuba and bring me back cohibas n Romeo n juliet!!When you get to the end it a nice tasting flavor with some nice glass of cognac!!!)I like switching to Dominicans time to time!There are sum fine cigar up scale bar in michigan i will try in the new year!

SonOfOdin

Super Heavyweight
Just as the title says what do you guys think is the best cigar you have smoked? I have only smoked a handful and dont remember the names of them but I would like to find a good brand for the next one. I usually end up getting them when in Vegas when I am hammered and dont remember if it was good or not. LOL
Monico Black Torpedoes mmmmmm.... could only afford one but if your sipping some ice cold Gibson special on the rocks.. Let's just say it is the knees of the bees.

Wis4life

Rookie
I’m not an expert, but Partagas is my favourite, also Ramon Alones and Bolivar.

MiddleAgedMonster

Lightweight
I can’t believe 3 pages in and nobody has mentioned Padron. Puro Nicaraguan cigars known for their full flavour and complexity with a nice range of lines from entry level (and very affordable) to super premiums. I’ve been smoking cigars for decades and was in Cuba this past January. Yes I smoked a few Cubans and brought back the 4 boxes my girlfriend and I were allowed, but my everyday smoke while I was there were the Padrons I brought with me 😎

Lex

Super Heavyweight
Montecristos, cohibas, guantanmeras.. all purito/slim size I'm not a fan of huge cigars

Smoking wayyy too many cigs lately, my throat is butchered

GrowNShow

Super Heavyweight
Sounds good I want to visit now, is it pretty safe there?
I’ve done Cuba, Dominican and Jamaica and Cuba was my favourite.

I think mostly because of the locals. They were much friendlier and seemed happy to have us there. The swimming was the best too. You could snorkel right off of the beach at our resort and see some great fish.

GrowNShow

Super Heavyweight
I usually go through a few cohibas in the summer. Would love to try some others though. Where do you guys get them. Just the smoke shop or are you ordering online?

Scubadiver

Super Heavyweight
I miss my trips to Cuba :( Cigars are too expensive here.

Cigar season is winding down for me as I don't when it's cold out. I think I'll do a Ramon Allones specially selected now.

Kdiba

Rookie
I usually go through a few cohibas in the summer. Would love to try some others though. Where do you guys get them. Just the smoke shop or are you ordering online?
Online mostly, I live in Hamilton so it’s close to the Indian reserve. There are actually some really nice shops. Middleport Cigar, Cigar Pope Emporium. There’s a big Facebook group/forum called Canadian Cigar Enthusiasts “CCE”dozens of shops in the gta will honour a 10/15% off if you say you’re a member of CCE.

Kdiba

Rookie
I’m the opposite, I shy away from Cubans. Mostly Honduran/ Nicaraguan blends. F37EF681-44F0-4488-81A2-AC2C37C32E82.jpeg

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
I don’t smoke but I did have a Puncharito w Cognac w a vanilla bean floater and I have to say, “ I felt like that beer guy...the dapper one who does it all” I was at a Expensive Steakhouse for my 21st Birthday. When in Rome. Lol. I did get another one in Little Havana when visiting Miami. They have these ladies(like 40 of them in a shop room and you watch them hand roll all the cigars. It was pretty damn amazing too. I tried the regular, and two flavored. My uncle told me to dip the smoking end into the Cognac and puff. I am vehemently against tobacco but, Cigars are great, I must say.
Max🤟

Jonesy83

Super Heavyweight
Rome y Juliet No.2 is my go to. I don't mind a Cohiba or Portaga every once in awhile but I always end up going back to the No.2.