What's new

Best gynecomastia surgeons in Toronto?

Thread starter #1

Pepsi

Registered
Being on this forum you probably could guess why I sometimes suffer from gyno problem. Just like most of you here, I have lower body fat and higher muscle mass than the general population. My nipples are puffy, but it's not caused by fat, it's mostly caused by the lean gland under my nipples. I'm looking for someone in Toronto who specializes on working on people like us. Anyone have any recommendation.

And when is the best time to get it done, should I go when the gland is at it's biggest, or should I go when the gland is at it's smallest?

How often do bodybuilders, natural bodybuilders, or fitness models get it done? I think they prolly all suffer from some degree of gyno right?

Last edited:

pashapee

Registered
Dr Craig fielding! Ignore some of the bull shit reviews online. Price is more than reasonable too because he works out of st Joseph hospital. Book your consultation and go from there. Cheers

How often do bodybuilders, natural bodybuilders, or fitness models get it done? I think they prolly all suffer from some degree of gyno right?
If the gland is fully removed shouldn’t there never be a need to get the surgery again as the gyno would never come back?

pashapee

Registered
If the gland is fully removed shouldn’t there never be a need to get the surgery again as the gyno would never come back?
If they take out the entire gland behind the nipple then you’ll most likely end up with an indent aka your nipples will look pushed in(I’m sure you’ve seen this on some BBs) Most doctors leave a small tissue behind the nipple so cosmetically looks much much nicer! But yes if you are not careful with use of anabolics it could come back down the road!