What's new

Best peptide cycle for rotator cuff injuries. Fastest healing possible

Thread starter #1

Guy

Registered
I have had pain in my left rotator cuff for years now and its really affecting my workouts and overall quality of life. I had to stop working out several times a year because of the intensity of the pain and having a hard time lifting weights. Right now I workout 5 days a week and am dealing with intense pain mostly when im resting. It still affects my lifts greatly. I have been doing physio for a while now and it seems to help a bit but I can feel that its definitly not healing properly or at all. I'd like to hear about people's personal experience with peptide stacks that had success healing similar injuries. What peptides did you take ? How long? Dosage protocol and results.

Last edited:
Maybe go see a RMT for some deep tissue active release.

I wouldn't count on peptides, even GH.

Sometimes its just bad form, or the weight is to heavy.

Have you talked to your doctor?
Sometimes with RC injuries, the only fix is surgery (depends on how far gone it is).
Usually the BEST thing they will recommend is to stop irritating it with heavy exercise.
LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT Rotator specific exercises and rest are about the two things that will help.
And then the surgery, which will require months of wait lists and then months of recovery and PT.

good luck!

zenmonky

Registered
Maybe go see a RMT for some deep tissue active release.

I wouldn't count on peptides, even GH.

Sometimes its just bad form, or the weight is to heavy.
this. im for PT first off but chronic muscle injuries may need the old scarring and fascia adhesion to be broken up. you can even do this yourself or have a friend do it. youtube it. i had a chronic rotator injury. they did deep tissue massage and gaston technique. i thought gaston was quackery. the tissue abrasion brought a lot of bloot to the surface of the skin but it worked. the deep tissue hurt like fuck. it was like it reinjured the scar tissue so it could heal properly. bad news, peptides wont help you .

VSA

Registered
Get assessed by a physical therapist or an MD that knows sports injuries. Shoulder pain is not always the rotator cuff, even when it feels like it. Good luck and be careful with the accessory exercises. Make sure that they are not actually hurting the rotator cuff.

VSA

Registered
Sorry, missed that you saw physio. If they tell you the cuff is not torn, then I'm afraid that you need to take a break. It's a bitch, but time heals.

Thread starter #7

Guy

Registered
What if I were to try a stack of peptides for at least 6 weeks having in mind that I am already doing physio... what kind of stack would you guys suggest to assist the healing process and for how long and what dosage? This is tendon and joint related injury in the rotator cuff. Doc told me it could take quite some time to heal.

Last edited:

zenmonky

Registered
tb500. bpc-157. sounds like you are stuck and shopping for the answer you want, not what you need. you cant be lifting 5 days a week and hope to have a rotator injury heal after years of being injured.

Goldenrod

Registered
I used physio, bpc 157, tb 500, ostarine (guess that is a sarm and not a peptide), fish oil, s-ame, and a few other vitamins they help reduce inflammation.
Took a while but seeing improvements. It wasn’t a rotator cuff issue - I had a knee and pec issue and had to modify training considerably. Low weight, no leg or chest exercises. Best of luck