What's new

Best time to get gynecomastia surgery?

Thread starter #1
Sometimes the gland can be big at certain part of the cycle. It is inevitable because unbalance/abnormal hormone when cycling is part of the game. And taking drug to stop the problem is too troublesome and sometimes it doesn't work.

Anyways when is the best time to get surgery. Is it when the gyno is at its smallest so it is easier to take it out? Or is it when the gyno is at its biggest so the doctor can see more clearly of what he has to work with?

Last edited:
U should post some pics so we know what exactly ur dealing with to better help u.....😁

“And taking drug to stop the problem is too troublesome....”

Its not troublesome at ALL to order anti-e before cycle to have on hand if/when needed no??

Doesnt matter about the size of bitch tits for surgury

Best to be as lean as possible for surgury

Cant be on a cycle when u get surgery

goodluck buddy

It is inevitable because unbalance hormonal when cycling is part of the game. And taking drug to stop the problem is too troublesome and sometimes it doesn't work.
The fuck did I just read?

Am I understanding this correctly? Gyno is inevitable because your hormones are imbalanced and it's too troublesome to take meds to balance your hormones? sometimes doesn't work?

Stop taking steroids, get as lean as possible for your surgery and be off gear as Upjohn said.
And I mean stop taking steroids in general, you have no clue what you're doing.

Get lean as fuck! It's difficult to determine if it's actually "gyno" or just esterfied fat around the chest and nipple area.
I would first try an aggressive course of Letrozole with Tamoxifen citrate. I've had a friend(BB competitor) do this and they dried up and just crusted off.
Try and see an honest surgeon and/or Endo to see what's -what ?! The surgeon I seen said it was mostly fat soo....
When you can get some time off work and when not running a cycle obviously.

Remember gyno or fat can come back ! if you eat like shit and decide to do a run without Proper ancillaries!

Cheers!

Thread starter #5
difficult to determine if it's actually "gyno" or just esterfied fat around the chest.
Try and see an honest surgeon when not running a cycle. Remember gyno or fat can come back ! if you eat like shit and decide to do a run without Proper ancillaries
I'm 100% sure mine is gyno breast gland and NOT fat. Especially when I get it at a certain part of a cycle.
Even when I was natural my gland has always been a little bigger than average. And now when my hormone fluctuates frequently sometimes they balloon up to like the size of half an oreo (an oreo cut into 2 pieces and put them in top of my 2 pecs). And I'm okay with fluctuate hormone, because u can't expect things to be natural when ur not natural and now I'm looking for a way to fix it.

Last edited:
I'm 100% sure that is gyno breast gland and NOT fat. Especially when I get it at a certain part of a cycle.
My gland has always been a little bigger than average even when I was natural. And now when my hormone fluctuates frequently sometimes they balloon up and get big to like the size of half an orea (an orea cut to 2 pieces). And I'm okay with fluctuate hormone, because u can't expect things to be natural when ur not natural and now I'm looking for a way to fix it.
If you use the proper procedure and protocols - your hormones do not go this stupid.....

🤷‍♂️

I'm 100% sure mine is gyno breast gland and NOT fat. Especially when I get it at a certain part of a cycle.
Even when I was natural my gland has always been a little bigger than average. And now when my hormone fluctuates frequently sometimes they balloon up to like the size of half an oreo (an oreo cut into 2 pieces and put them in top of my 2 pecs). And I'm okay with fluctuate hormone, because u can't expect things to be natural when ur not natural and now I'm looking for a way to fix it.
Potentially do research before a cycle? Just saying man this is not a thread to be arguing over the facts. The boys are trying to help I do not understand why when you don't know the difference between a fucking Oreo and areola. Get off the gear or your going to hurt yourself the boys are not here to babysit someone who doesn't appreciate the advice.

You wouldn't drive a car without brakes, so why start a cycle without proper AIs

SonOfOdin

Potentially do research before a cycle? Just saying man this is not a thread to be arguing over the facts. The boys are trying to help I do not understand why when you don't know the difference between a fucking Oreo and areola. Get off the gear or your going to hurt yourself the boys are not here to babysit someone who doesn't appreciate the advice.

You wouldn't drive a car without brakes, so why start a cycle without proper AIs

SonOfOdin
Oreos were making me hungry just sayin

I think based on this members posting history one would be better off not wasting your time

look at this guys posting history

He’s either a troll or the poster child of the kind of person who should not touch steroids.

Thread starter #14
BB's, fitness models, or even underwear models get it all the time man. Maybe ppl on this forum arnt too concern about how they look topless so u guys don't think it's important to get it. Seriously man read it up about BBs getting it.

Normally I’m not big on cookies but I would fucking crush a box of Oreos in a heartbeat right meow
Man I never really fucked with sweets for cheat meals. Literally one bite of a cookie or a candy bar and I’m wondering how or why I started eating it.
Salty shit however.... I can eat a super size bag of Doritos or a big ol’ bulk bag of bbq corn nuts and wonder why I didn’t buy another by the end of the bag.

Man I never really fucked with sweets for cheat meals. Literally one bite of a cookie or a candy bar and I’m wondering how or why I started eating it.
Salty shit however.... I can eat a super size bag of Doritos or a big ol’ bulk bag of bbq corn nuts and wonder why I didn’t buy another by the end of the bag.
Chicago mix popcorn is my main offseason carb source 😅

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Normally I’m not big on cookies but I would fucking crush a box of Oreos in a heartbeat right meow
maybe I'll ship a box of double-stuff oreo's out after your show(s) :devilish::LOL:;)
Pineapple on pizza is the same as a tongue in an ass

Some people love it
Others
Haven’t decided if they love it
This comment is borderline ban-worthy. lol