What's new

Bigtuna’s Winter Mass Protocol 2019

Thread starter #1

Bigtuna84

Registered
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give an update and share what I’ve been doing the last few weeks. After much thought and getting the green light from the wife I’ve decided to make some moves towards getting back on stage again after a 7 year lay off. Not a whole lot has changed over those 7 years except not living and breathing bodybuilding and focussing more on living a healthier “normal” life style. If the next 8 weeks go well, I will start to consider a possible prep which will be for my 13th competition.

Before I start to get into details I want to emphasize to everyone I am a highly experienced AAS user with years of trial and error under my belt. I don’t condone the use of insulin (don’t ask me if you don’t already know you have no business knowing) or running the same doses of AAS I use. This is simply what works for me. I know the formula for extreme muscle growth for myself. I know what type of environment my body needs to be in to create muscle. If you are reading this and have no or minimal experience with AAS and think replicating what I’m doing is gonna turn you into a monster...it won’t you will get hurt.

So leading up to this....Since my last “blast” which ended in August, I have been on a TRT dose of testosterone with Ostarine, 2-6 iu pharm grade gh (which I’ve been using solely to help heal a shoulder injury), GHRH peptides. Over the holidays I utilized 1 day a week for high calorie day with a high dose of Lantus. The other days I used Metformin.

Phase 1 over the next 8 weeks is to grow slow and steady and see where I’m at and how I’m feeling. Currently 232lbs in the am. Diet will be 4800-5000 cals a day. Training will stay the same as it always has. I train heavy - failure. I incorporate cardio multiple days a week for heart health and enjoyment. I don’t like to spend hours in the gym and do as much as I need to to get the job done.

My plan:

2,000mg testosterone enanthate / week
1,000mg trenbolone enanthate / week
Humalin R am/pm (will not discuss protocol)

*****I may include some Follistatin at some point. I will inject this bilaterally into the muscles trained. I have enough to last me for a month. Last time I used Folli wasn’t the most pleasant experience as it knocked me out in the form of a body flu.

Nice and simple. I always like to use less compounds during a growth phase although I like to run the doses high. The food and insulin will do its job nicely together. I expect the first month or so to go very smooth until I hit that wall where food no longer tastes good and I’m only eating for purpose.

A few thoughts:

#1 I will not be using GH in this phase along side the insulin. However I am an advocate of using both GH and insulin together for the benefit of creating IGF 1. I’m opting out on GH for now due to the fact I’ve been running through a lot of pharm grade growth the last few months and id like to save it for the cutting phase down the road. Financially this makes the most sense to me for now. I find most generics are just a waste of time.

#2 A slow and steady plan this is why I prefer slower acting insulin. Lantus has always been my insulin of choice. This will be my first time using R. The onset of R will peak immediately, then again a couple of hours later. Doing this twice a day I will most certainly have enough coverage for my needs since I will be consuming frequent meals.

#3 I completely stay away from orals due the issues with digestion they give me.

#4 I prefer less frequent injections. I will divide the doses between 3 shots a week in a 5cc barrel

Please feel to share comments and follow along. I will do my best to update from time to time.

-Tuna

Sounds good to me. I can’t comment on doses since I have never gone that high but if you are familiar and know what works for you then that is a good plan. Will this be your log? Before and after pics?

Thread starter #5

Bigtuna84

Registered
Hey buddy @rhynoplanet I’ve always used a notebook to log what I’m doing so if this thread is well received than it could possibly turn into a log and I will use it as a secondary tool to record the process adding some pics here and there!

Riplec

Registered
awesome, this is a thread I will be following closely, good luck to you on your comeback !

Mnemonic

Registered
Sweet, I'd love to see some progress pics on that kind of gear dosing.
I'll pop on to check for updates, best of luck in prep and show!

Out of curiosity, do you use an AI and if so, what do you use with these gear doses?

Thread starter #12

Bigtuna84

Registered
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I mentioned this before in another thread some time ago but one of things Im gonna trying to control is my issues with stomach distention stemming back from my earlier years of slin/gh use. It’s one of things if you catch early you can prevent but in my case I have permanent growth. It’s better than it was before but I have to keep an eye on it especially with all food I’ll be managing my digestion much better this time around.

Thread starter #14

Bigtuna84

Registered
If anyone is interested in my diet for next two weeks here it is

Meal 1

16 egg whites
16 oz potato
1 slice fat free cheese
2 tbsp olive oil

Meal 2

8oz chicken breast/ cod
2 cups rice (alternate between sushi rice/jasmine rice)
1 cup veg
1 tbsp coconut oil

Meal 3

1/2 of a full chicken
2 cups pasta (I prefer penne)
1/2 cup marinara sauce
1 tbsp olive oil
7 rice cakes

Meal 4

Same as Meal 3

Meal 5

6 whole organic brown eggs
16 oz potato
2 tbsp olive oil

Meal 6

60g whey protein isolate
1/2 cup oats dry
1 Tbsp all natural PB
100g banana

Carver

Registered
I'm curious if you jumped right into that dose after that layoff? (assuming you weren't running smaller cycles during)

Either way, how did that high dose hit? I would think that it must have come on pretty strong despite the ester.

Will definitely be watching this thread, in awe. You're an animal, sir.

Thread starter #16

Bigtuna84

Registered
@Carver My lay-off was from competition. I have still be on PED’s during that time however very small conservative cycles. My lifestyle was different and I was downsizing. This past summer was the heaviest cycle I’ve ran in 7 years. I posted it in another thread somewhere awhile back. I adjusted my trt dose of testosterone to my current cycle dose. I don’t believe in tapering up. Full throttle.

snowpatrol

Super Moderator

Meal 1

16 egg whites
16 oz potato
1 slice fat free cheese
2 tbsp olive oil

Meal 2

8oz chicken breast/ cod
1 cup veg
1 tbsp coconut oil

Meal 3

1/2 of a full chicken
1/2 cup marinara sauce
1 tbsp olive oil
7 rice cakes

Meal 4

Same as Meal 3

Meal 5

16 oz potato
2 tbsp olive oil

Meal 6

60g whey protein isolate
1/2 cup oats dry
1 Tbsp all natural PB
100g banana
This reminds me how happy I am that I wuss'd out and switched from open to classic... <3

Meal 1

16 egg whites
16 oz potato
1 slice fat free cheese
2 tbsp olive oil

Meal 2

8oz chicken breast/ cod
1 cup veg
1 tbsp coconut oil

Meal 3

1/2 of a full chicken
1/2 cup marinara sauce
1 tbsp olive oil
7 rice cakes

Meal 4

Same as Meal 3

Meal 5

16 oz potato
2 tbsp olive oil

Meal 6

60g whey protein isolate
1/2 cup oats dry
1 Tbsp all natural PB
100g banana

Haha this is a good eye opener for those who think they eat a lot when in reality they’re just not.
I see one protein shake in this diet. The rest just solid food. And lots of it ;) I’ll be following this log Tuna. Beast mode