What's new

Bigtuna’s Winter Mass Protocol 2019

Thread starter #22

Bigtuna84

Registered
Will you be using anything to aid in terms of digestion?
Every morning like clockwork I take a product called HMF (human microflora) Super Powder which helps in balancing bacteria in the intestines and allows overall better gastrointestinal health. I combine this with a greens product, pure lemon juice, pure cranberry extract and fish oil.

Thread starter #24
Haha this is a good eye opener for those who think they eat a lot when in reality they’re just not.
I see one protein shake in this diet. The rest just solid food. And lots of it ;) I’ll be following this log Tuna. Beast mode

The ability to eat an enormous amount of food (and have it stored intracellularly..hopefully LOL) is no easy task while your attempting to maintain good digestive health at the same time. Ive always placed the most importance on food and I have found ways to push the boundaries in the past growing via anabolic pathways with a close attention to the whole nutrient partitioning aspect. Growth Hormone, insulin, and IGF - They are anabolic and all of them are strictly controlled through proper nutrition and timing...even though I’m not combining the whole family currently.

A little update: So far having prioritized my insulin use only on leg day and back day has been going the way I expected. The muscle fullness still lasts for days. In previous years I struggled with water retention (edema) growing too quickly because I was using slin every day. Even though it’s still relatively early in this little project I’m pleased with choosing the Humalin-R route.

As I mentioned in my first post I was tinkering with the idea of adding in some Follistatin. As I expected and remembered from before, the shots were extremely uncomfortable and served no purpose in the end.

On another note, tonight my wife and I celebrated our anniversary. Her parents took the kids overnight so we went to the Keg for dinner enjoyed a nice prime rib dinner then went skating at the outdoor rink by our house.