What's new

Blast and cruise and fertility

Thread starter #1

Joey604

Registered
Hey Fellas. Just curious I’m in my mid 20’s and have posted my stats up here before so I think I can skip that part. But I have plans on competing soon and currently started another blast after a couple month cruise. Only issue I have is I got engaged and me and the women are getting married next year. And you guys can guess what’s coming next ... plans of kids. Was curious if anyone has conceived after blasting and cruising for a while. Or any suggestions in general regarding this subject. Thanks 👊🏻.

No Pain No Gain

Riplec

Registered
Dave Palumbo has a protocol for that which has worked for many people including 2 guys I know who were pretty hard users, one used for 5 years non stop, and the other one still hasn't came off.

Bostin loyd concieved on cycle, mixing a bit of palumbo's protocol with I think just higher dosages of HCG which obviously for bostin, higher dosages comes second ... hehe, anyhow they have a video about it on RXmuscle where they speak about it before he had his kid that is, might wanna check it up :)

I saved you some hassle :

Dave is a bible of information always learning !

Hey Fellas. Just curious I’m in my mid 20’s and have posted my stats up here before so I think I can skip that part. But I have plans on competing soon and currently started another blast after a couple month cruise. Only issue I have is I got engaged and me and the women are getting married next year. And you guys can guess what’s coming next ... plans of kids. Was curious if anyone has conceived after blasting and cruising for a while. Or any suggestions in general regarding this subject. Thanks 👊🏻.

No Pain No Gain
I've got more kids than I planned (yes I love them still) and most of them were 10+ years blasting and cruising. I am on TRT so using pharm test as well as UGL for my blast's.

I had great success with HCG personally. That being said I tried for a year with my wife with no success (wasnt taking anything but test) and finally my wife was like "ok you need to go jerk off into a cup to see what sperm count is!". Unless the nurse was going to help me herself I certainly wasn't interested in doing that lol so I said give me two weeks, started HCG (cant recall dose off hand, would have to check my old journals) and boom, little over 2 weeks later she was with child.

HCG is not cheap! but my endo was happy to prescribe it but damn medical wouldnt pay, guess it was nothing compared to what the kids cost once they are actually here..

Hope this helps! Good luck with your future family and bodybuilding journey :)

Dave Palumbo has a protocol for that which has worked for many people including 2 guys I know who were pretty hard users, one used for 5 years non stop, and the other one still hasn't came off.

Bostin loyd concieved on cycle, mixing a bit of palumbo's protocol with I think just higher dosages of HCG which obviously for bostin, higher dosages comes second ... hehe, anyhow they have a video about it on RXmuscle where they speak about it before he had his kid that is, might wanna check it up :)

I saved you some hassle :

Dave is a bible of information always learning !
Yes have a few fellows that used this no issues funny thing is all them had girls !