What's new

Blasting Between Blood Tests

derekl437

Rookie
I'm prescribed 80mg/week Test E. Blood tests every three months (give or take a week). I did my last blood test on May 6, 2021. Next is due Aug 6-10th. On May 7 I started at 500mg/week. Want to make sure my blood test in August comes back at a reasonable amount (no more than 1000).

Q: Can I trust Steroid Plotter? Steroid Plotter is a site that projects the half-life and blood serum levels of the compound. According to the plotter, I can go to 0mg for two weeks, then resume my 80mg for one or two weeks, and be good-to-go. Again, do you think I can trust the plotter if I play it on the safe end? Thanks.

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
I would say you could trust the plotter but keep in mind there will be a margin of error and that will change from blast to blast.
If you're fearful of loosing your script I would be conservative on your " coming off dates" and carefully pick what you choose to blast with.
@Harley00 just started a valuable thread for just that kind of thing. Although you're ahead of the curve those time I'm sure it will prove useful in your future blasts.Give it a look.

derekl437

Rookie
I would say you could trust the plotter but keep in mind there will be a margin of error and that will change from blast to blast.
If you're fearful of loosing your script I would be conservative on your " coming off dates" and carefully pick what you choose to blast with.
@Harley00 just started a valuable thread for just that kind of thing. Although you're ahead of the curve those time I'm sure it will prove useful in your future blasts.Give it a look.
Perfect. Just what I was leaning to - being conservative. Thanks so much.

Goldenrod

VET
If you want to know for certain, use short acting esters and pay for your own blood tests (private and not accessible by the Canadian medical system). Run your own trials before you run the risk of losing your script. I did this with enanthate and prop to determine how many days it takes for it to clear my system.

Everyone metabolizes differently so running a trial with your prescription being on the line isn't something I would be willing to do.

good luck

Top Bottom