What's new

Blood Pressure - accountability

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
119/69 HR 59 - slept great from 11-7 last night and took before I drank coffee.

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
135/72 HR 63 - not a clue why but notice small spikes in BP. I have my ubiquinol and fish oil on order, haven't taken for two weeks.

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
123/70 HR 63 - drinking my first coffee. started ubiquinol again yesterday @ 200 mg per day in the morning.

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
122/72 HR 64 Checking in
looks good - just about perfect. Are you on anything now @Baggalo? Just curious if this is a gear reading or off reading? Do you take anything or do anything to help keep your BP so good?
take care,
GR

Baggalo

Rookie
looks good - just about perfect. Are you on anything now @Baggalo? Just curious if this is a gear reading or off reading? Do you take anything or do anything to help keep your BP so good?
take care,
GR
No not on any gear at the moment, have not had to use any BP medications so far, try to keep diet reasonable, compared to before, almost no fast food sort of thing or "junk", but once in a while. Lately have not been training as much though, feeling out of shape sometimes, I guess with all this shit going and some of the stress, but generally ok. Too much coffee, used to drink just one cup a day. Went out on bike a while back and felt there was a loss of some cardio. But thankfully the blood pressure is staying good