What's new

Blood Pressure - accountability

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
@Upjohn - your a little higher today but wow your HR is low. Sign of great genes or a shit load of cardio. Still isn't a bad reading - still taking 1/2 the medication dosage?
Been doin insomnia cardio lately lolo but the low HR mabey one-off , its been about 10beats higher lately. Decaf coffee about to do park/cardio than off to work.
Yep on the BP meds

Beefeater

Lightweight
I take 200 mg Ubiquinol , 2 caps of Omega 3-6-9 and then this last week started to drink 1 cup of Hibiscus tea. I think the tea may be working my BP was starting to climb that is why I added the Hibiscus and I have not seen it this good ever before. Back in February it averaging 128 / 83

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
116/65 HR 65 - this is my lowest reading having my morning coffee. Only difference is adding black seed oil 500 mg twice a day for inflammation and general health. There are several studies indicating it will drop your BP by 10% in a fairly short amount of time.

Beefeater

Lightweight
110 / 65 HR 70 last night, cut out the Hibiscus as I quickly read that it contains phytoestrogen. Plant-based compounds that are similar to estrogen. I don't know will have to read more when I have time. Good to know about black seed oil @Goldenrod will give it a go.

Renegade-Rabbit

Middleweight
how do you find one with a large enough cuff? the largest I found was only 17" ... hell some have called their large or extra large 14-16"! are they using slim ladies and young teenage boys to measure their sizes? i checked amazon and shoppers with nothing larger than 17"

Beefeater

Lightweight
how do you find one with a large enough cuff? the largest I found was only 17" ... hell some have called their large or extra large 14-16"! are they using slim ladies and young teenage boys to measure their sizes? i checked amazon and shoppers with nothing larger than 17"
Life Source makes a XL cuff, https://www.amazon.ca/LifeSource-Blood-Pressure-Monitor-AccuFit/dp/B000VXO4JE/ref=sr_1_5?crid=6D2B8WGZJB78&dchild=1&keywords=lifesource+blood+pressure&qid=1591387404&sprefix=life+sour,aps,197&sr=8-5