What's new

Blood Pressure - accountability

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
107/68 HR 58 prior to coffee.

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
hi @Upjohn - take a look at Nigella Sativa / Black seed oil studies for BP. It isn't expensive and is a pill twice a day, healthy supplement and studies indicate it will drop your BP by 10 points. It did for me. I stopped fish oil and only take 200 mg of ubiquinol a day. This supplement of all three had the greatest positive influence to get my BP in the ideal range.

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
hi @Upjohn - take a look at Nigella Sativa / Black seed oil studies for BP. It isn't expensive and is a pill twice a day, healthy supplement and studies indicate it will drop your BP by 10 points. It did for me. I stopped fish oil and only take 200 mg of ubiquinol a day. This supplement of all three had the greatest positive influence to get my BP in the ideal range.
U bet GR I saw ur post abit back about it and how it dropped ur points good!! Iam pickin some up asap when i can squeeze outta work. Ill post up fersure thx man👌

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
107/65 HR 59 drinking my second coffee.

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
I am buying some of the black seed oil, goldenrod. It is black cumin seed oil, correct? Hope so. Looks like really good bennies!

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
I am buying some of the black seed oil, goldenrod. It is black cumin seed oil, correct? Hope so. Looks like really good bennies!
Yes and also referred to as nigella sativa. I get Organika 500 mg from vitamart, price is reasonable. Not all companies carry it as it appears to be a little known product. The health properties and studies on this are extensive so I added it and so far am very pleased to get the BP into ideal range.

WatchWho

Super Heavyweight
Yes and also referred to as nigella sativa. I get Organika 500 mg from vitamart, price is reasonable. Not all companies carry it as it appears to be a little known product. The health properties and studies on this are extensive so I added it and so far am very pleased to get the BP into ideal range.
I ordered some as well. Will give it a go...

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
Perfect! Appreciate it G!👍

WatchWho

Super Heavyweight
130/91
Looks like after my changes over the last couple weeks that this is my new baseline. I’ll take it over where I was but still need to come down 10 points on both ends.

I ordered some of that black pepper oil and will give that a go once it arrives...