What's new

Blood Pressure - accountability

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
High today brother - any idea why? Are you still taking or did you try a decent dose of Nigella Sativa?
You bet GR everything the same.

Just gettin slammed at work. Always big push to get outdoor projects done b4 freeze-up. Been long long days/not enough sleep/drinking a few coffees to get goin doesn't help.

Not alot of healthy older guys in my trade with how the job fuks with ur circadian rhythms.

Picked up another trade ticket in a better work-life-balance-not physical trade yr n abit ago. Been planning the jump over but covid happened and I make a good living right to jump to a way lower tax bracket kind of deal.

Not so much of chasing the money as 'foods not free' and would like to keep padding the money box for the shit show thats going on in the world right now.

Last 3 weeks I've only been able to train on Sundays, all around stressful time right now hence the crap BP I believe

Goldenrod

VET
You bet GR everything the same.

Just gettin slammed at work. Always big push to get outdoor projects done b4 freeze-up. Been long long days/not enough sleep/drinking a few coffees to get goin doesn't help.

Not alot of healthy older guys in my trade with how the job fuks with ur circadian rhythms.

Picked up another trade ticket in a better work-life-balance-not physical trade yr n abit ago. Been planning the jump over but covid happened and I make a good living right to jump to a way lower tax bracket kind of deal.

Not so much of chasing the money as 'foods not free' and would like to keep padding the money box for the shit show thats going on in the world right now.

Last 3 weeks I've only been able to train on Sundays, all around stressful time right now hence the crap BP I believe
makes sense, if I don't sleep well or life is stressful my BP goes up. Inevitably, it comes down but up for me is in the 130-135 systolic range which isn't had but not ideal. I can lower my BP by simply sitting relaxed and doing deep stomach breaths. I will see the off 125 systolic and then take 10 deep breaths prior to work and it will drop down.
Doc says it fluctuates all day long hence why they test it every time I go in.

take care,
GR

Goldenrod

VET
I would be 💩 all over the place after 3 cups of coffee lol.

Mine after sleeping for 2 hours, hitting gym in the morning, post shake and 2 breakfasts in so far...
View attachment 17244
I always eat 3 raw eggs, take my supplements, and drink coffee, relax and go on CJM in the morning. An hour or two later I eat my oatmeal but I should take my BP before I drink coffee but I don't.

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
I always eat 3 raw eggs, take my supplements, and drink coffee, relax and go on CJM in the morning. An hour or two later I eat my oatmeal but I should take my BP before I drink coffee but I don't.
I think either way if you are taking it around the same time, you would see if something was out of whack one day.. the fact that you have us all taking our blood pressure to start with is a plus lol

Goldenrod

VET
I think either way if you are taking it around the same time, you would see if something was out of whack one day.. the fact that you have us all taking our blood pressure to start with is a plus lol
One of the easiest and smartest things to monitor. Blood 3-4 times a year and BP 5-7 days a week.