What's new

Blood Pressure - accountability

Treemonk

Heavyweight
@Treemonk How big are you? The biggest difference lately for you was the CoQ10 and more fish oil?

Im currently 233p 6ft3''. My diet is the same and the only new thing added was coq10 and fish oil. Ive noticed a few other positive effects as well not just the decrease in DIA and SYS like joints are a little more lubricated and less mental fatigue ( thats from the fish oil ive taken it before). The liquid fish is better than the pill in my opinion (No fish burps)

Goldenrod

VET
Thanks for the reply Goldenrod. I take the aspirin now, and have for a few years. I've found some higher EPA/DHA fish oil that I'm going to order - the costco stuff isn't too bad for cost but it's 10 caps a day to get that much EPA/DHA (which I was taking for a while, I guess I need to go back to that). CoQ10 was on my list, I'll try that plus some ubiquinol.
Q10 and Ubiquinol are essentially the same thing. I put a paper on the forum explaining the differences and based on age which one is better for you. Technically, Ubiquinol should be better but like I mentioned I go by results. I find taking lower doses of both work better than a higher dose of either alone.
Hope you get the BP under control.

Goldenrod

VET
110/57 HR 64 - my RHR did not just jump 10 points. I am doing my 'cardio' in the morning on an empty stomach and doing 4-5 minute rounds on the heavy bag and then getting coffee so my HR is higher. I may not have any women stay over soon as the heavy bag is right under the bedroom.

Attachments

Goldenrod

VET
129/58 HR 58 - slept in considering the weekend, had a coffee then and 6 - 5 minute rounds with Bob. BP is up and I expected to be. I'm surprised my HR came down so quickly considering I just finished 15 minutes ago and I'm an old fucker.

Attachments

Goldenrod

VET
View attachment 19850
About 20 mins after shoveling the snow off roof of the house. Speaking of old fuckers I think I’ll have a nap. Definitely something about the outside air and activity knocking you out. Just didn’t time it out very well 🤦‍♂️
great BP and RHR for 20 min after activity. I agree, if I work outside for hours I always sleep well.